All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There is a spoiler tag
  3. Perks

Resale Club 2019

nah dude, they get given in May i think, the earliest was 6am or 6.30am in 2017 I think
  4. NIGELC

Resale Club 2019

anyone got any links? bricking it here!!!
  5. Added the Gully-Blues lineup to the Glastonbury 2019 playlist, and started adding the Pussy Parlure, which has some interesting sounding jazz, funk & soul acts.
  6. Badlands

Cancellation

Yes. It's sometime in May I'm sure.
  7. rubenz

Cancellation

Does anyone know if you can still cancel a ticket and get a refund at this stage? (Asking for a friend) Cheers
  8. betharm

Resale Club 2019

Just thought I'd check in and wish you all the best of luck, I'll be on trying for pals but of course will be checking back on the spread sheet if I get anywhere. Remember, today might not work out well but don't feel too sad as we also have Sunday ♡♡♡♡ xx
  9. McCor

Resale Club 2019

GOOD LUCK RESALE CLUB!!! XXX
  10. squareheadz

Resale Club 2019

COACH RESALERS! YOU WILL GO ON MY FIRST WHISTLE! GENERAL RESALERS! YOU WILL GO ON MY SECOND WHISTLE!
  11. fred quimby

Resale Club 2019

Good Luck everyone
  12. Ed Byrne sings the songs of Springsteen.
  13. Aaahhhhh see Perfect example of a conspiracy... You can't see it. Lol
  14. wilko8

Resale Club 2019

Shit is getting real folks!! Just starting to warm up my F5ing finger!!
  15. thewayiam

Resale Club 2019

Anyone know the times for Birmingham travel?
  16. I think Rival Sons might get on the Earache stage. Playing Madrid on the Saturday but nothing else.
  17. kfvQib63

Resale Club 2019

So sorry to be late to this but is there a link to a sheet I can add details to for tonight if i'm not too late?
  18. Chrisp1986

Resale Club 2019

Will it ask for the city or date of travel first?
  19. Fat White Family - bit weird and not to everyone's taste - but I think they're great Idles are amazing
  20. Endgame... Awesome! Few things i'd like to discuss more with others, pros and cons but like Vintagelaureate said, will post more when more have seen.
  21. Lycra

Resale Club 2019

Good luck to all wanting coach tickets. May the wheels be with you!
  22. WS_Jack_III

WWE

Yeah true actually, they've been messing about with the NXT lot for ages. Count me in as another who isn't on board with the Nikki Cross character.
  23. This is what I don't understand about small clubs/towns investing so much into their football clubs. Whats the end game? Surely there comes a point where after such heavy investment and no return they get bored?
  1. Load more activity