All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If I only do one more thing at Glastonbury, that I haven't done already..... That would be to bear witness to Badu....... BADU
  3. We should form a club. Efeckwits? MotherFeckin' twot twaits?
  4. bamber

HAJAH - SKA DUB REGGAE

She got Style, she got Grace......
  5. bamber

2020 headliners

It's Neil Young or Fleetwood Mac or ABBA ain't it?
  6. Yesterday
  7. bamber

2020 headliners

Hello @Scotdy ???
  8. bamber

2020 headliners

Is a burger more similar to a hot dog than than it is to an apple ? They all just food in one sense. Or (dead(ish) ) Carbon based life forms? Entropy abounds. The only reason any of us are here on this message board is because the sun imparts really huge quantities of energy and we lap it up.
  9. jyoung

2020 headliners

Because as you said, it's subjective... A burger is more similar to a hot dog than than it is to an apple but I might love burgers and hate hot dogs. Simple.
  10. StevieGed

2020 headliners

Fair enough, but again as someone else said previously I think that’s subjective. I feel as if some artists are in a doomed if they do, doomed if they don’t position in these forums. Sheeran being the main culprit. Personally I think they’re very similar in terms of their output, musical style, lyrics. Both give you the number 1 pop songs but have a lot better deeper cuts if you go back through their discography. In terms of pretty much every measurement of their big hitters (appeal, lyrics, song structure) I can’t tell how they’re that different at all. Blank Space, We are Never Getting Back Together, I Knew You Were Trouble, ME, Bad Blood. In terms of musical integrity are any of them songs any different to A Team, Thinking Out Loud, Castle on the Hill, Shape of You. I could just be missing something personally, but I can’t see that much difference at all as to why one would be regarded as so awful, yet the other applauded.
  11. Suprefan

2020 headliners

Coachella more or less does also. If you want to count their peak attendance years with their early sale in june and then They have another sale in january after The poster is out. They sold quite a bit of tickets with the notion that itll be a good line up. The year that it was known beyonce would perform was very difficult to secure tickets though. And remember that you can just put them on the secondary market if yoh like, so you arent cemented into attending if you bought a ticket. Theyve been trying to secure headliners more than a year out now for a while. Beyonces pregnancy actually had a much bigger effect on future headliners because they had them booked and ready to go well in advance of that happening.
  12. That’s got to be an arena tour surely?
  13. Matt42

2020 headliners

If Aerosmith are playing it’s because the band has approached the festival. I think it’s safe to say that Glasto would definitely not be chasing them. So hypothetically, who would convince Steve Tyler to play a lower slot at the festival? Who is he mates with and what might they have seen on tv?
  14. That's what I'm always thinking. Always goes well though. I think my last post on here before the last meet was me calling out Neil for calling me out on something. I didn't get ostracised or anything.
  15. bamber

The Elusive Chanteuse

OK? My new very favourite thing.
  16. GETOFFAMYLAWN

2020 headliners

If I may just climb back onto the "sold more records than these boys" shenanigans; Katy "3rd down" Perry has sold more records than Kanye West Bruce Springsteen Jay-Z Metallica Adele Fleetwood Mac Beyonce Coldplay David Bowie and did it during the lifetime of most people who go to the festival. First time I heard of Aerosmith was when I went to Disneyworld about 15 years old, and I reckon it was another 3ish years before I learned they weren't just a fictitious Spinal Tap-esque creation for that ride.
  17. Yep. That's as good as 17 to 1. Lazy journalism then. I'm sure it's not just me who'd like to know the real amount of wannabe attendees.
  18. H.M.V

2020 headliners

Justin Timberlake in the mix? Speculation about a tour next year and new stuff with Lizzo? Not talked about and not a babee horse in the area.😁 Totally never happening but would be ace. http://www.mtv.com/news/3142300/justin-timberlake-lizzo-collab-flames/ https://www.bustle.com/p/will-justin-timberlake-tour-the-uk-in-2020-the-pop-icon-might-have-a-new-record-in-the-works-19193560
  19. GETOFFAMYLAWN

2020 headliners

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
  20. Gacheezbo

2020 headliners

As a Killers fan I always worry Brandon’s breakdown may start like this
  21. We have Irish friends getting married in Rome. So we'll be doing Italy, France, the UK and Ireland. We might try get to Portugal as well, we'll see how it goes!
  22. The 1975 is very realistic for Pukkepop i guess. Hopefully no Script on any Belgian festival.
  23. Delayed. Promo was also one day earlier than expected. Nothing unusual. We’ll see soon enough.
  24. Ahh mate, so sorry to you and yours. Life is pants sometimes x
  1. Load more activity