All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. tjrant

Primavera 2018

I do not like the look of the weather. 12 most nights! 12! Still going to great, but will definitely need a jumper.
  3. You want to take the time to choose the one you prefer. We'll pretend that GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills is a big deal and you couldn't just do it by the numbers. At last, GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills is available today for many qualified people. I feel a sharp tug to assist others with GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. Unless you understand GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills, you're not going to be successful with GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. It was a move not unlike a decision four decades ago with reference to GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. Always remember that trainees are interested in your GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills makes the heart grow fonder. That single hypothesis will save you a ton of funds. It involved ingenious mechanics. How do I know if GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills exists? I may be potentially be losing my sanity over GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. That will be due by the first quarter of next year. How annoying… This is standard procedure. That was a slice of pie. GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills is a proven performer. When it's in the same class as GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills in the real world, you can probably expect a couple of GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. Whatever happens, "If you give them an inch, they'll take a mile." Please, GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills could also include GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. We do it in our neck of the woods or we do have a lot of things to work out. The second rule of GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills is to never GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. There are varied processes of GreenLyte Keto Diet Pills. http://www.publikador.com/informacoes-analise-e-opnioes/male-supplements-blog/greenlyte-keto-blend-weight-loss-pills-buy-scam
  4. brendan84

All Points East Festival 2018

Been to so many london day festivals field day citadel Hyde park annoyed by too low volumes By main stage this was loud and clear! Top day, great line up Met Felix from maccabees in the lcd crowd.
  5. aidenlangan95

Just go into Despacio for a while. It’s right next to the west arena too.
  6. xxialac

Bit of a joke. Probably the poster was printed a while back so is the wrong one?
  7. Gilgamesh69

Really struggling to choose who to see today before BadBadNotGood
  8. eFestivals

General News Discussion

nah, for reasons. His bank account. Latest is there's a tape recording of Donny Jr and a Russian politician. No collusion.
  9. adequate8

West arena are loads different to the app, god knows which is right
  10. rug568

Green Man Festival 2018

tamikrest is still on the lineup on the website. Was really looking forward to them so fingers crossed
  11. Chopman

Primavera 2018

Yeah I took 3 cans of beer in with me once. Bought them from a sketchy bloke outside because the shop stops selling drink at a certain time. I tied a hoodie round my neck, had one in its hood, one in one of the pockets and one in my crotch. Had a bit of a pat down as well and they didn't find them, kept my bollys nice and cool as well. From my experience the security seems to get more strict throughout the day (only left the site a couple of times but normally they're tougher later on) and also seems to get ramped up day by day
  12. zahidf

General News Discussion

Looks like good news from Ireland on repealing the 8th
  13. zahidf

General News Discussion

He just wants to lock up and arrest his opposition for no reason...
  14. Today
  15. alan_ts

Inmusic Festival 2018

Indeed my only interest
  16. bamber

The Elusive Chanteuse

It was of course 2014 not 2013 she last played UK / Brixton, oops. I'm really worried about this stadium tour TBH. It has been a long time and the masses might expect more than Lauryn is able to offer. I do hope I'm wrong. The voice was gone for a decade, it came back, but is it stadium back?
  17. Dangerbreaks

R&L 2018 Bracket Tournament

Magic Gang
  18. feral chile

Things that annoy you ?

Thanks. It's ok at the moment, but I had another tooth that needed a root canal, I was in too much pain to be messed with and made them extract it. I suppose I'll have to get it done soon. In the meantime, I'll get some of that in just in case.
  19. adequate8

The big bar in stretch tent closest to Jim Beam area has the best spread
  20. evilduck

Sound was excellent, crowd were excellent, Karen o and James Murphy were excellent. The only downside was I got a bit too trashed and missed Phoenix, but everything else was great. Excited to go again today!
  21. DR OK

Thought it was absolutely brilliant. Every band nailed it, sound quality was great. Loads of bars and toilets too. Very impressed
  22. StephenF

Primavera 2018

There are two shops right near by. If you come out the forum and cross the road to the right there are two shops on either side of the first block of flats. I just put miniatures' in my waste band, in my crotch and I've taped a bottle of rum to my thigh!
  23. battleborn

BBC's The Biggest Weekend 2018

I'm sure they'll get better crowds at some of the other days.
  24. Peskybee

R&L 2018 Bracket Tournament

Wolf Alice
  25. Huckleberry Finn

Few thoughts on yesterday. Not sure I’ve been to a festival with better sound quality. It was incredible. As a result, there wasn’t a bad performance all day. Perhaps I’m not as ballsy as some, but I’m not sure how you’d get any alcohol in through the airport-style security. Might just be me, but it looked pretty difficult. Only two gripes really. The Firestone stage has a carousel situated right in front which ensures that anyone going from the East stage towards the west of the site has to cut straight across the crowd watching. Pretty much ruins the viewing experience. The queues at the bars were frankly rediculous. They all have contactless payment but I was there for what seemed like an eternity at times without moving a jot. Also, I couldn’t find any of the bars serving Redchurch or Truman beers. I am back next weekend for The National so will look again.
  26. activean

Inmusic Festival 2018

It was Also i remember one of plays/show was the same last year. They should add some English plays as well. BTW Nice interests alan_ts
  27. fingers_mark

Excellent day. Great atmosphere and people. Some top acts - LCD and Young Fathers the highlights. Similar layout to Field Day and some of the food areas + Jagerhouse looked to have been borrowed from BST Hyde Park. North Stage struggled for sound. Seemed really low for Hookworms, and judging by their Twitter they thought so too.
  1. Load more activity