All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Might be a bit presumptuous of me, but I don't think they'll need generate big clashes on Thursday (Pulp x Vampire Weekend x Deftones x Beth Gibbons ), mainly because it's usually the day with the fewest people at the festival. They usually don't have big crowd controls that day. Another thing is that someone might have a very diverse taste or want to see artists from very different genres...
  3. I need the educated minds of the forum to highlight acts for me to see this year. I'm generally have guitar centered tastes but my mind was blown by the Hospital sets on saturday last year to the extent that i've questioned all my life choices thus far! Who are the D&B acts I NEED to see this year from those already announced or anything else you would recommend to expand my mind?
  4. Crazyfool01

Glastocam!

Get Michael in charge of uk infastructure projects
  5. Oops just purchased another 5 bars of Tony’s accidentally
  6. Wasn't the first iteration of Truth/final iteration of Hell slightly tucked around a corner off the main Shangri-La highway? I'm sure it was. That was a great set-up, though I fear its capacity wouldn't be adequate now... Ben
  7. The brothers mini cans are ideal if anyone is sick of drinking the full size cider LOL. About half (ish) the size of the regular ones and they have the codes on them. They’re so cute! 😂 They’re in B&M £1 a can in Wales, probably cheaper everywhere else because we have the stupid alcohol tax 😂🙈
  8. DareToDibble

Glastocam!

That's the maddest thing, how quickly they build from pretty much nothing to an entire city. It's incredible.
  9. This has got the 20 somethings in my house v excited.
  10. Getting lost and arriving late are the two biggest determinants in getting the jammiest parking spots! Was at a different festival last year (local), had to delay going down to go to a removal so didn't get there til very late, and ended up stupidly following my satnav down a bunch of country lanes in the back arse of nowhere in Waterford. Finally parked up (after avoiding a collection of tractors hammering the opposite way down these various country lanes) and saw a sign about 20 feet away...Figured I'd take a picture of it so I could find my car on the Monday morning. That's when I realised it said "Main Entrance!". 😁
  11. A perfect example of high-energy, jangly indie guitar-pop. They were amazing in Woodsies a few years ago. They will be spectacular this time. Ben
  12. They've just confirmed that they're doing "an ambient stage at The Glade."
  13. impregnated my wife when I got home in 2007 ... have a 16 year old now to show for it... I've tried to get rid of him
  14. kalifire

Glastocam!

I love that they cater for us absolute lunatics whose attentiveness means we notice things like this.
  15. The 1 clash I really don’t want is Deftones vs Vampire Weekend
  16. He dreamed of going, would watch it on tv every year and never got to (we were going to do it the year I didn’t get tickets but he passed away before we could go/get them in the resale) so I thought maybe doing a plant or something means in some way he’s always there.
  17. Good point. Lets change the subject. Who do you think England will beat in the final of the Euros in July?
  18. 😁 I just got lucky really, just to the left of hospitality parking is where the temporary parking for press credential collection is. They let international attendees park there while picking up tickets from the box office. After I got my ticket, I asked where they wanted me to bring the car to park it. The girl there said sure I could park in staff parking if I wanted, but I didn't want to get her into trouble as my parking pass was a punters one, so she opened a gate for me and let me into the field right behind hospitality parking!
  19. They were on at 20.30 and then you had nxworries, new order, Halsey and blur (2 to 3.30). the crowd wasn’t that big at that time (I would say 2/3 of the space horizontally, extending from the stage to the bars in the middle of the space
  20. Aragorn

Satellite pic.

this is quite good and has locations you can hover over to see where they are - was from last year as you can see the NHS on the pyramid field https://www.glastopedia.com/festivals/2023/satellite?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR1vuhQJJwrudb2GXmEfDoAwZF87JrvqGpq-xfW7ATHC_d2iANPabMV_EQg_aem_AfUdxEvr3Z_g4E_PXkhDPANFcZg-McrfrMyP8apepLXSV-QFO1kEDS8gd7qZJ_A9I4LODACCV8CHftSphi4Rkst4
  21. So it was you they were giving priority exit to .. yer buggar 😀 correction not in it I’ll let you off 🙂 we were just over that bridge last year when mates dropped car down
  22. balti-pie

Satellite pic.

In 2008 i went down on the wednesday with some mates, parked up in purple miles away from gate C as per normal, pitched up the tent etc and got everything sorted - then my girlfriend at the time drove down on the thursday, and she wasnt great at directions so she got lost on the a303 somehow and she ended up in the hospitality parking about a hundred yards outside of gate A, in that very spot you've marked 😄 dunno how, she had a normal parking pass, but i presume the dudes on the gate thought she looked like she might kill someone if she wasnt parked as close as possible . . . it made the monday morning an absolute breeze tbf
  23. No worries...I actually managed to get a jammy parking spot right behind it in 2022! Shortest walk into the festival ever!
  24. @Toilet Duck As always you are an amazing font of information. Thank you
  25. On checking previous years, I find that they've consistently released the second list of line-up additions right after the Liverpool v Everton game, so I guess that'll be 09:50 on Wednesday evening.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates