All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Dave grohl I Reckon. : p 😁
  3. the pearl jam thing I can see because if they do a secret set, it kinda lets them off the hook for not offering tickets to Ten Club members
  4. Today
  5. So so many T-Shirts over the years. Most of them have shrunk after many wears and washes. Yes that's what it is. I have not become a fatso.
  6. Yesterday
  7. I love Intimacy and prefer it to Weekend. Good bonus tracks too. Their Other stage headline set during that era looked great. For me Weekend starts strong but fizzles out a bit. 7.18 is my favourite Bloc Party song though. Got tickets to Crystal Palace so would prob prefer a mixed set at Glasto, but not too fussed either way.
  8. Patti Smith is in the area i think. I could see Chris bringing her out
  9. you can get an uber helicopter to the airport here in nyc and sometimes it's cheaper than a taxi. They leave from 2 or 3 designated heliports in manhattan, and if you're running late it's honestly not a bad option if your other option is missing your flight. I've never taken one but it always freaks me out when it comes up as an option on the app
  10. LCD and Idles have collabed recently so might do something together in one of their sets.
  11. Don't ask me why (because I don't consciously know) but I'd take Morrisons over the Co-op any day of the week.
  12. Round here the Coop Group stores are blue signage, the others have green signage. So it looks like its only coop group that stock the Clipper Tea. I've visited the only two here, so it might be onto friends and family to see what their local Coops have in stock.
  13. My mistake - I haven't read the whole of the thread, but should have known that the discussion hadn't veered away from G +lasto ticket comps, and onto the purchasing of whatever it is people shop for in supermarkets. As an aside, I once realised that I was the 'loony' in the supermarket. I was the person who 'everybody' was shuffling away from. That was quite some dawning / awakening.
  14. Rare night out … orbital in Exeter
  15. I've listened to almost every acts on the main 3 stages now, and it really is a superb line-up. A couple of acts that I've never heard of before but are now on my must see list, Meryl Streek and Slope. Tomorrow I make a start on Convot Cabaret!
  16. Cider in Morrisons but no cheese but now that’s no issue and I might be rambling on way back from orbital
  17. In theory, yes. I was just mucking about, but they are very similar to be honest.
  18. Gnomicide

Satellite pic.

Excellent! Thanks for that.
  19. Neil

UK Politics

A joined up service. Will take years to restore that.
  20. Neil

UK Politics

I remember too, and I agree. Problem was that govts kept taking back the investment spending. Cos they could always find something else to spend it on. If it had had investment of the current levels it would have been much better. Nationalisation is politically idiotic cos the govt that nationalises will be blamed for every late train and any rise in fares.nationalisation is a good idea but not a good idea politically. few votes will be won by doing it and loads will be lost. And the govt will still take back the investment spending. Probably why labour want to nationalise.
  21. thanks for this mate will be much easier to check out some acts I don’t know than searching individually are you still making the glasto playlists any more ? Have been really handy in the past. Went looking for one this year but couldn’t see one of yours at first glance
  22. Me too I could decide to travel by train with no notice, I'd know the fare and I could jump on any train that was going my way.
  23. No idea if it's allowed cos there's not many lions in Devon, not even east Devon.
  24. As a food store, for sure. Generally less useful for Glastonbury competitions though.
  25. Speaking of which, 50 percent off tickets code on kaboodle with code 'Dazed50' hope this helps anyone looking for cheaper tickets.
  26. Surely a Morrison's is better than the Co-op? Is that not a thing? I know that the Co-op around here sells stuff that's more expensive than the M & S around here.
  27. Our wedding anniversary sometimes falls on Glastonbury. My wife didnt fancy going one year, got tickets with friends but felt a little guilty (be honest it was the tiniest trace of guilt) so i made her a copper bracklet with our wedding date punched into it. I'm not very creative, so quite proud i managed it after a few days enjoying myself. I still use the blue Guardian cotton rucksack I got free a few years back at various festivals
  28. Leyrulion

Satellite pic.

It's a satellite image from a pass that started at 12:50 Thursday.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates