All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I like it, easy to use with a nice clear font! One suggestion- order alphabetically but ignore any "the" at the start of the name.
  3. Work done. Now to finish packing, then drink something alcoholic. Drop the kid off at Nursery tomorrow then on the Glasto trail at 9.30am. All being well, we’ll be set up with a cider in hand at 1pm.
  4. Stewards seemed a bit bemused and confused at how quick the camps filled up today, lots of people chose the Wednesday!
  5. Won’t be a problem, they will open up new sections of the campsite where you can easily camp I never used them, but I’m pretty sure they have lockers for rent inside the festival arena.
  6. Not so secret, but Freear from Slamboree is doing Keith Flint tribute set at Truth stage, Friday 4am.
  7. Mackem

Sam Fender

I dont think he’s doing JP either. Vocal issues.
  8. Enter Shikari // Frank Carter (only going Frank because of live performance if it was solely record based it would be 1975)
  9. Just checking in gang, this will be my 15th Fest, done Weds morning arrival, right through til Fri morning arrival, pros and cons for all, Thursday lunchtime seems to work best for me these days, we’ll all have plenty in the tank all weekend! Have a great festival everyone!!
  10. Promoter in being full of shit shocker. Being gullible is no excuse.
  11. It's worth noting that no name changes will be made until after Monday or Tuesday when Neil gets back from Glastonbury.
  12. Thank you! Tomorrow feels so far away!!
  13. Next year. No point turning up 49 years late. Playing 50 years after they cancelled, for the 50th anniversary of the festival would be perfect
  14. Defending your mates and their racism over having any sense of decency or principle.... Dithering on policy, particularly Brexit policy, to try and be all things to all people. Everyone thinking you're inept, but not defying you because they don't want to harm their political careers. Are the Labour and Tory leaders so different?
  15. Cheers I have high hopes the chaptcha was set to a level So high you have to be sober
  16. Hey, I made a now & next guide for every stage at Glastonbury as a side project. I hope it comes in useful for you guys when you're at the festival! https://onstagenow.net/event/glastonbury2019
  17. Currently at Avalon listening to a cover to Africa but heading soon!
  18. paulshane

Bar Prices?

Yeah, bit shocked at £6 for a pint at Avalon! After a meetup with friends I went back to my caravan and filled my rucksack with cans
  19. Nobody would be complaining if GE never came out with his bullshit jackanory story regarding trnsmt being for a older crowd.
  20. Cheers, I'll let them know
  21. 12z update: still all perfect 👌
  1. Load more activity