All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just standard trend rotation, it was never gonna last long, esp in the modern age when everything moves quicker. Esp for a genre where there is so many acts based on hype that can’t be maintained A lot of it already already seems horribly cliched and laughably bad, like Britpop acts in the early 00s Which acts from that scene will actially have legs? Stormzy, Dave… who else?
  3. Don’t worry, we’ve also got… …Ah sh*t.
  4. Pateen

Clashfinder 2024

Thanks for that tip Nobody For those not in the know, its a bit of a black art but they get it 60 to 70% right. Kudos to those who run it. A great site
  5. Some of my favourites you haven't mentioned: Into It. Over It., Spanish Love Songs, Los Campesinos, Manchester Orchestra, Sweet Pill, Blank Atlas, NOBRO, Movements, Cherym
  6. At least we’ve got Two Door Cinema Club, Idles and Disclosure ey.
  7. I've spent many hours at that stall over the years, watching those little boats, so relaxing in a strange sort of way. Its actually a little way up from the railway crossroads, on the main path but at the top of the Croissant neuf field, just before the hedgerow to the next field. And the lighting by that area, even in daytime its almost complete darkness! Gutted they weren't there last year. Why weren't they there, anyone?
  8. Who knows. Maybe things genuinely could have simultaneously soured with Jarvis, Damon Albarn and Thom Yorke.
  9. So they have.. Will almost certainly be there anyway.
  10. FWIW we were just discussing the secret set situation in the other place and came to the conclusion that there doesn’t seem to be room for one on the Park this year given we know the full Friday running order + the way the rest of the acts line up on the poster. Yep all the other info they gave proved to be good so would be odd for the Smile info to be off.
  11. That Smile fee info is a weird one but the person who shared it was bang on the money on about a few things - Woodsies Saturday line-up and/or LCD and PJ Harvey on the Pyramid, as far as I remember.
  12. I mean it's not impossible.....but there's nearly 30 years of shared history there - including secret sets, solo shows, DJ slots and popping up to sing its praises as talking heads - and presumably its been an under market value deal every time.
  13. It’s full of people who like to stand around and be seen whilst taking far too much coke, only place I’ve ever felt a slightly unfriendly vibe at Glastonbury (I have also once had a great Thursday afternoon in there when it was the Beat Hotel)
  14. Is the music box discontinued? Also I noticed that the Everness Garden is no more and they are going back to Sziget Beach. We really loved the Everness stage last year, hope the beach without it is not that much of a downgrade 😞
  15. Suppose there’s a limit to how many cheapies bands are willing to do for the festival, and I do think it’s equally a case of them just being hard to place at Glastonbury. Besides, they needed to make room for Gossip and London Grammar to play.
  16. Very excited now the day splits are out. Some clashes and difficult choices but thats expected. Looking good.
  17. Really not sure of that intel. Can't imagine they got much more than cider and crisps for doing Live From Worthy Farm.
  18. Don't think so. Seems like New West, Analog Balaton and Platon Karataev are filling the remaining spots for that day. Main Stage, Revolut Stage and Party Arena are complete. Other smaller stages have majority of their program announced as well.
  19. Sounds like Humza Yousaf is going to resign tomorrow
  20. Yeah it’s weird, but I suppose they’re a band who are only as big as they are because of their members so a bit of a strange one to place lineup-wise. Feel like a Park headliner but most likely want better than that, especially as they have quite an impressive lighting rig for their shows that I’m sure they’d want to use.
  21. I messaged them on insta and asked! 😀
  22. I thought they were friends of the festival, that strikes me as odd tbh.
  23. Orbital have confirmed themselves for the Saturday on their website.
  24. Somebody (on here?) who gave us good info pre-lineup announcement said they weren’t playing as their fee was too high.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates