All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The one the baffles me to this day is The Wombats, not a clue how they've managed to stay relevant. Franz is a weird one, brilliant live at their peak but just a bit to weird to stay the course. Shed Seven had numerous farewell tours, remember in the early 2000's they had one, yet here they are this year with a number 1 album going on a tour later this year. I think the Butlins weekenders and festivals like Tramlines, which I've done for the past 3 years, which is heavy on older bands and then have new and old indie bands headline have rekindled peoples love for those bands, and given them a new audience. I saw James for the first time at Tramlines in 2022 and they were incredible, but the bands of the weekend were The Vaccines and Kasabian on the saturday night, Bloc Party were the band of the weekend for me last year.
  3. new Rabbit hole will be called the "wishing well " and will be run by one of the previous curators of the Rabbit hole .... sources
  4. Didn't know that! Have updated it for next time
  5. Sorry that's my bad, forgot to put them in square brackets!
  6. its light ... not even half the weight of the old one , will mostly wear this one post headliners and on wed , thurs .... im about to start version 2 ( just the frame ) which will be worn at other times and is lighter still edit im hoping to add a wristband or two to it if I can get one this time 🙂
  7. Adapting to a new life as a diabetic, having been found in a coma a couple of weeks ago and stayed for a while in hospital (as serious as it sounds). I won’t be able to be as carefree when it comes to food and drink as I have been in years past, but that’ll be a positive for my health.
  8. I can see it developing into a Trash City type of area. They certainly had bands and DJs on in 2009
  9. Reform have a got a local food bank founder and charity worker as their representative in Blackpool South. Could do well.
  10. Looking brilliant, how’s the weight for wearing it for lengthy periods? Reckon the Coldplay wristbands will have some serious competition.
  11. Such a comedown seeing a band I like doing Manchester and then realising it’s Victoria Warehouse. I’ve pretty much stopped bothering going there altogether due to it being such a pain in the arse to get to/from.
  12. Carhenge did have a stage right. Not that I saw anything on it, but wonder if they could utilise that
  13. https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/co-op-live-events/id980959446
  14. Fair enough to me left field was on the corner and wg was the middle of that bit.wg was originally publicised as a food court rather than a music venue.
  15. I think that's mostly because there's no Info on new stuff. The only thing we know is genosys is back.
  16. Yes....where the Crown was sponsored by Budweiser if I remember correctly.
  17. There’s a co op live app? Can’t find it on the App Store
  18. Not bothering with tickets until they book more 1970s prog rock bands, ageing white blokes in their 70s with long thinning straggly grey hair playing Moog synthesisers, double neck guitars. Especially bands still gigging where there’s only one original member left alive. Believe me there’s plenty of them around.
  19. Wasn't it just the same thing but called Queens Head because it was sponsored by Q magazine?
  20. You also need to use the co-op live app rather than the regular coop app. Looks as though it’s a test event for the app as well as you will be given a code to access your account when you buy the test tickets
  21. Today
  22. Wouldn't say Williams green was a replacement for queens head. But it duplicated what queens head did so they ended queen's head
  23. Yes, Left Field was on the corner itself. But given that WG was only about 3 or 4 stalls down from the corner, for me that's not a distinction of any substance and it counts as essentially the same location.
  24. ***Comes on to Site Changes when it's a hot topic expecting big news*** ***finds 4 pages of Williams Green chat***
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates