All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The press for last year quoted a record attendance of 8,000, but were they planning for 10 perhaps? Think it's been mentioned before, but noel Gallagher played far too many Scottish dates so booking him perhaps didn't pull quite the numbers expected.
  3. Thank you, I couldn't see this program on the site. Perhaps they removed it after the Saturday strikes day tickets sold out? I couldn't get any there, or on see tickets, but gigantic still have some. It must be selling very well. I don't think any day sold out last year apart from Cave?
  4. I've seen tens of mentions of it in comments in other places, but not once have I seen anyone question whether they might have been bernie fans (except you, just above). Confirmation bias in action.
  5. Either Bernie made a load of Trump fans do a complete 180. Or Bernie fans attended a Fox News event. It doesn't take much thought to know which is most likely.
  6. FuzzyDunlop

Lizzo

Guilty pleasures is generally Thursday night. Im guessing they are self confirming
  7. was it a fox news crowd? Or was it a bernie crowd who'd come to see bernie that was broadcast on fox? It's easy to assume it's a fox news crowd - and everyone is - but I'm not sure it's that. People knew in advance bernie was doing it.
  8. We've been in this situation a couple of times and taken two campers into the CV fields together with no problems.
  9. Not sure if we have had the first one before, so second for backup ...
  10. Derbyphil

Resale Club 2019

Happy Easter. I will be trying for 2 tickets in resale. If anyone wants me to try for them and vice versa, shout up.
  11. Today
  12. I've been keeping a log of most recommended food traders, grouped by type of food, and with the area that they are in (where I have seen it mentioned, as I'm a Glasto newbie). Would be good to get any builds/corrections, or for others to take it forward and do more with it. I've posted a copy in the Markets Map thread as well. Glasto Food Traders.xlsx
  13. I've been keeping an Excel spreadsheet of most recommended food traders, grouped by type of food, and with the area that they are in (where I have seen it mentioned, as I'm a Glasto newbie. Would be good to get any builds/corrections, or for others to take it forward and do more with it. I'll post a copy in the 2019 Food thread as well. Glasto Food Traders.xlsx
  14. Yeah, I think it was the end of The Orb?
  15. This tweet was from Guilty Pleasures who often have a slot... I don’t know if I’m misinterpreting it!
  16. I’d advocate arriving early if you can and enjoying the sense of being at the site before the gates open. I arrive via the drop off shuttle and try to time my arrival before the coaches start getting there, which usually means 4-5am. There’s already a long queue but if you can beat the coaches, you’re ahead. You then get the anticipation, the cheers as the gates open, the pick of camping fields and the enjoyment of watching the site gradually fill. 2017 was slightly different, when extra security checks meant I was ushered to some other queue, away from PGA, and then told to leave that queue and join the Gate D queue instead. Didn’t feel especially well organised.
  17. Bought tickets back in January for myself and girlfriend but honestly feels like I'm the PR person trying to make it sound good that it's worth her while going to. festival in Ireland dropped their most headline acts two weeks ago for summer solstice weekend then another 50 names last week...taking a week in Lisbon I know it'll all gel perfectly together but a full line up would help more. Miles Kane sagres(sp) and Noel on Nos I'd love at this stage
  18. Yesterday
  19. I'm not really au fait with the ins and outs of spolier alerts etc, but would hate for you to jeopardise your position within the inner sanctum, as it were, so would plead for you to be careful. I don't actually know what I'm talking about now, so cannot really continue. The end.
  20. Anywhere that avoids a clash - and I understand that that's a random sort of statement.
  21. I've now listened to the new album again. If this isn't your album of the year so far then you need to rethink yourself.
  22. scorp

Glastonbury Videos

This is classic. And the music is tops. The year is 1971 and the pyramid field is where it is now. The young woman on stage, with long fair hair and a lilac top, is the late, great Arabella Churchill. She funded the festival with a legacy.
  23. Very happy for her to be early Pyramid and stay out of the late night clusterfuck.
  1. Load more activity