All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Yesterday
  3. Friday Pyramid: The 1975 | Lana Del Rey | HAIM Other: Elbow | Bon Iver | Metronomy John Peel: Cage the Elephant | Courtney Barnett | White Lies West Holts: Santana | Orbital | FKA Twigs The Park: Caribou | Cate Le Bon | Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott Saturday Pyramid: Elton John | Noel Gallagher's HFB | Spice Girls Other: Foals | The War on Drugs | Anna Calvi John Peel: The Specials | Everything Everything | Belle and Sebastian West Holts: Run the Jewels | slowthai | AJ Tracey The Park: Thom Yorke | Young Fathers | Kasabian (secret set) Sunday Pyramid: Taylor Swift | Panic! at the Disco | Lorde | Diana Ross Other: Nick Cave | Skepta | Wolf Alice John Peel: Bombay Bicycle Club | Wilco | Snail Mail West Holts: Kano | Noname | black midi The Park: The Hives | Fontaines D.C. | Richard Hawley
  4. Ryan1984

2020 headliners

They’re updating it to an Avengers or Iron Man coaster in most parks. They’ll probably keep some kind of reference in to Aerosmith. Tony Stark probably sees himself as the third ‘toxic twin’...
  5. dentalplan

2020 headliners

Yeah jut put these two on and I've definitely got them mixed up before. I would have said it might be the intention to follow a formula until I realised they were on the same album. Why???? The video for Crazy is a bit fucked, and that's even when you take out the fact that one of the stars is his daughter.
  6. dentalplan

2020 headliners

At a guess, no. 3 isn't as important to him as the other two, given that he's only ever shrugged the topic off. I misspoke to say he's 'not in the running' bc that would mean he's ruled out, which he's not. But with mounting late-2020 UK/EU dates and nothing earlier, he does seem to only exist in contention because he's retiring and because it's the anniversary; the former was the case this summer and probably in 2021 too, so just the anniversary really. 🤷‍♂️
  7. Pearl Jam is the best selling act at Werchter these last 14 years. They build their tour every time around Werchter and Ziggo Dome. A band like Pearl Jam needs that. It’s clear, if they tour in their period. They will play Werchter. No arena.
  8. Bryanrebe

2020 headliners

Crazy and Cryin' sound like the exact same songs to me, but it may be intentional? Loved those as a teenager as well! Haven't heard them in a few years, but sure I could belt out Crazy with the best of them if they were confirmed.
  9. Doug85

2020 headliners

We almost made it a decent amount of time before Foals were brought up again.
  10. Yes they did. Solid sub, can't see them dropping further for a while.
  11. Hugh Jass

2020 headliners

I don’t think Swift will be first. This time last year the Cure were announcing festivals left, right and centre and yet Glasto didn’t come till March/April IIRC. My money is on Swift announcing either her own show(s) in the UK or BST (which doesn’t usually announce until Nov/Dec) and not being confirmed until next year.
  12. kalifire

2020 headliners

Kendrick, Elton, and Taylor would be my dream trio, to be honest. Would mean I’m at the Pyramid every night, which isn’t ideal, but that would be such an incredible line up. Rest assured, though. Because I want it, the headliners we’ll actually get are The Foals, Coldplay, and Paul McCartney (featuring Chris Martin).
  13. Andy0808 v5

2020 headliners

I reckon November 14th for first headliner announcement, based on absolutely nothing at all, and it’ll be T-Swizz
  14. Doug85

2020 headliners

They have it at Disneyland Paris too
  15. Hmm that makes me think KC is not for me then. I too love BT and would love to find another festival of its ilk in late June/July to fill in my Glasto gap (if I don't get resale/volunteering. Or maybe something a bit bigger (hence why I was thinking KC).
  16. But what's to stop people re-registering multiple times.
  17. Doug85

2020 headliners

I'm hoping as there's nothing to rule him out yet either. It comes in threes they say so would be quite a year for him: 1- John Lewis Advert 2- Rocketman film 3- Announced to Headline Glastonbury *Tongue in cheek of course but here's hoping.
  18. Great run, well organised and super-friendly marshals. Like doing a parkrun in the Himalayas! Lovely to have Michael starting us off - although was surprised when he asked if we’d all got tickets there wasn’t a chorus of ‘No’s. Must have spent 10 mins diverting for photos so it was never going to be a pb 😊
  19. Slugworth

2020 headliners

MGM studios? I went on that in 99. How is that still a ride now? Was the best attraction of the park though
  20. Carnival of Light? I'm guessing that was not what the crowd were expecting!
  21. Hugh Jass

2020 headliners

So what’s the thinking on first headliner announcement? Can’t see one anytime soon considering we’ve already had DiRoss.
  22. Cockney_Jesus

2020 headliners

Went on the Aerosmith coaster earlier this year. Cheesy as hell but great fun being flung about to Dude Looks Like A Lady!
  23. Fleetwood Mac 'The Chain' just played on MOTD 2, BBC1 Just saying
  24. jparx

2020 headliners

Personally I think the only suitable test for a headliner is do they have their own rollercoaster. If no, need not apply.
  25. Rarely will you get a really bad set. If something's not for you that doesn't make it bad - it's probably great for many others. Metallica in 2014 were not to my taste. It wasn't a bad set - just not one for me. After the first ten minutes I went walkabout and came across Bryan Ferry doing a superb secret set somewhere tiny (sorry I can't even remember where). One of the joys of Glastonbury is stumbling across something you'd never encountered before. An example for me would be Gogol Bordello. I'd never heard of them and Gypsy Punk meant nothing. But again I was walking away from something that hadn't floated my boat and stumbled across them. So "bad sets" can be a bonus as you'll probably discover a hidden gem.
  1. Load more activity