All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. She can literally drop 1 day before the festival and nobody can do anything about that.
  3. Only if it's the core one by Halvin, the rest are guesses. https://clashfinder.com/s/g2024 šŸ‘šŸ»
  4. Yea me too. Think this deserves a thread of its own. We need to know why,what,where,how????
  5. They were missing in 2022 as well, I loved those little boats! šŸ˜„
  6. Many thanks for the tip's, I will certainly give them a listen. It should be easier to do some research once the splits etc come out and we have some times.
  7. Nah not happening itā€™s just rumours
  8. I wouldnt put it past Courtney Love to make an appearance - not with Hole - but as a guest or as a DJ or something She recently appeared with Green Day https://www.stereogum.com/2253522/watch-courtney-love-billie-joe-armstrong-cover-cheap-trick-tom-petty-in-london/news/ And also recently DJ'd at the Portrait Gallery in London for Vivienne Westwood https://www.cnn.com/2024/03/21/style/courtney-love-national-portrait-gallery-lotw/index.html She lives in the UK now and has been doing lots of press events. No matter what you think of her, she likes to be seen, and what better place than glastonbury?
  9. Being able to choose different channels/genres and have others be able to chooseā€¦ then looking at each other/around at people dancing out of sync and maybe switching. Listening to the ridiculous shuffling. Itā€™s very silly but fun if you are in the mood. At Glastonbury though, the main appeal if you were in the area would probably be that it wouldnā€™t be rammed or involve a trek across the site.
  10. Shaping up nicely. Will be spending most of my evening in the big top unless Iā€™m given a suggestion elsewhere!
  11. All guesswork until the stage splits are announced
  12. I think Aitch has a decent fanbase. Although we'll see how true that is soon as he released his first single in quite a while today.
  13. skipper23

Clashfinder 2024

Are Halvins ones based on confirmed positions? (obvs times are a bit of guess work) Some mega clashes if so
  14. I recommend Iamyank on the Europe /Buzz stage. He is basically a legend in the Hungarian underground electronic scene. Basically all of the upcoming electronic musicians learned the "business" in his producer school. His music is not dance music tho, but he will bring the live performance of his most recent album with two drummers, it f**king slaps. Also God Is An Astronaut plays the same stagr that day.
  15. Thing is its normal that bands playing lower down will get shorter sets
  16. nikkic

Clashfinder 2024

A nightmare of epic proportions.
  17. Today
  18. That's probably why it's a such a good price, Yurtel their sister Glamping company costs a small fortune. I am grateful to own a caravan!
  19. Neil

UK Politics

You are doing the Tories work and I'll keep pointing it out if you don't want me to, stop being like a Tory. Yes I'm so bad no users have been posting on the forums I created for twenty+ years. They probably have been cos nothing and no one was beyond fair comment.you were asked to stop being an arsehole. You haven't stopped.
  20. As far as I recall Liverpool have had a bad drop in form every season under klopp
  21. Even without the goal line tech var should pickup the ball over the line
  22. Deal with Alba over gender or something.
  23. Yeah, that'll be my go to.
  24. Not really a keepsake but I once found a baggie of coke and another with a dozen tabs of Eā€¦
  25. Thank you - my friend took the plunge and booked it so we will give it a go. It just seemed a bit odd them announcing it so late but it looks decent for the price šŸ‘
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates

Ɨ
Ɨ