All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He will be even more delighted with this then.
  3. Nary a mention of the ram jam jar or the Azores finger. And for that reason I'm out
  4. Yep, noticed they said they would match the pledge shortly after I posted this................... so Labour will have no money for anything unless growth gets to 2.5-3% and fast............................ which it won't.
  5. Its all the act's id like to see, knowing full well its clash nightmare. That Sunday night is a killer for me.
  6. they cant be must-sees tho. youll be having a clash nightmare!!
  7. Caught gojira by chance there as I was getting there extra early for idles. Was an excellent find!
  8. For me its; Glade - 10 Woodsies - 9 The Park - 8 Pyramid - 8 Other - 7 West Holts - 7 Shangri-la - 7 Avalon - 5 Acoustic - 4
  9. thank you sir. that'll be one for the weekend 😁
  10. Is this still available and if so how much please ?
  11. Euphoricape

2024 New Music

https://www.nme.com/reviews/album/justice-hyperdrama-album-review-3749457 5 star review for the new justice album out this Friday. Can't wait to see them at the farm!
  12. Yes they’re great!! Clearly some nbt/royal blood influences there
  13. Just realised they're down by one stage too. Allotment and Scruff have been merged.
  14. Do you guys think that THIS was the announcement they hyped?
  15. For those interested in some Band Action, I've been listening to Dead Poet Society that will be playing on the buzz stage. Quite a vibe
  16. I have a friend who grows small oak tree saplings from acorns each year. He gives the saplings to people who have suffered a bereavement, so that they can plant each sapling where they want, in memory of their loved one. Might be an idea for you. Remember - From acorns great oak trees will grow.
  17. Lots of love for Glade since their drop. But can the area handle much more than last year's crowds?! Remember every time I went last year it was so rammo you had sound bleed and crowd control everywhere.
  18. I knew that Scotland had an alcohol tax, but was totally unaware that Wales had too. There must be loads of people with vans ferrying in cheaper alcohol across the border and into Wales, surely? Same goes for Scotland. I don't live so very far from the Welsh border (Shropshire). If only I had the cojones, I could make a mint.
  19. Oooh, a new stage - I wonder where that's going go in the Glade area?
  20. danssol

Coffee

I’m taking an aeropress. Can’t be arsed with the queues in the morning. i read somewhere about buying a coffee on the way home and putting it in a flask for the morning.
  21. welcome to a festival forum where every comversation is about who might be a headliner
  22. Today
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates