All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You sorted that quick ๐Ÿ˜† Fair play though - I definitely thought a FV hospitality ticket would have been harder to come by for the typical punter. You must have had a good contact there ๐Ÿ‘
  3. This ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿป And always have your phone on you and refresh whenever wherever you are ... toilet, dog walking, last thing you do before sleep and first thing you do when you wake up
  4. Thank you for the kind words! And can you imagine losing the real thing - totally heartbreaking!
  5. Isn't Maneskin the most likely? (Or Kylie Minogue?)
  6. rwoo

Coffee

The queues for a decent coffee were insane last year. And I mean insane! Iโ€™d definitely take facilities to make my own next time I go.
  7. czuk

Satellite pic.

Nice one @Looother some good sleuthing there. I agree with you, Theo Simon looks and sounds cool as. The thesis link didn't work for me but https://etheses.bham.ac.uk/id/eprint/13219/1/Hester1999PhD.pdf does if anyone else wants a read. Interesting stuff.
  8. It is if there's no way to find out about it. It's sold out this year but it only takes a couple of poor line ups for the buzz to die off a little and Glasto know they can't afford to put on festivals that don't sell out. They need to maintain the magic and that's what that statement did. No need to mention it otherwise.
  9. Keep the faith and keep hammering ๐Ÿ™‚ For us it's never an option to not be there so we just persevered and it paid off. Good luck.
  10. I've made a playlist for this, all the acts in (new) poster order, with songs selected being as far as poss those they've played most often at recent shows (ie like the big playlists I used to do for Glastonbury)
  11. There is ALWAYS hope ๐Ÿ™‚ Have the page open (and logged in to) at all times and check it randomly throughout the day ... or constantly if you have the head for it.
  12. So, if it's a band playing all three, the options are what? Someone with nothing currrently announced? Killers are out as played last year. Looking at demographics, I'd say Metallica etc out too. So: No Doubt RHCP Maroon 5 Muse The 1975 I can't think of anyone else that could be in tbh. What other huge groups are there who have nothing else announced? The Wiggles?
  13. I've never seen Sasha so would be well up for that.
  14. Was that the same year that they kept running out of ale in the Woodlands bar? I think I foolishly went for the Jaipur X and didn't even have the sense to just by a half!
  15. dondo

Volunteering 2024

Further to my previous post I have seen that the previous caterers were International Eats
  16. Mmm, Korean chicken, Tibetan Kitchen, Spanish street food sound like my sort of thing. And Truly Crumptious for a late night snack.
  17. gfa

Electronica/Dance

bigger likely just means moving the stands back a little bit so more people can fit in the area. It was needlessly restricted last year
  18. Thanks, I did wonder but didn't really have time to check (meant to be working!)
  19. Today
  20. my wife and I put two Oxfam volunteering spots in the pot today as we managed to secure tickets in the resale on Sunday, fingers crossed they show up for you soon!
  21. Weโ€™re after 1 Oxfam spot for my wife, having secured one myself back in Feb. Weโ€™ve been weighing up whether to stick or twist with the cutoff coming up. Your words sound encouraging though so we might have to stick it out and hammer the Oxfam site for that 1 spot!
  22. This gives us hope! We're lucky enough to work on our laptops all day so this is all possible!
  23. So long as you requested your bus via the transport survey before April 15th, you're all good - there haven't been any confirmation emails yet
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates

ร—
ร—