All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Maybe if there was a way of better preventing a machine or unique IP from getting back on the booking page it would be a bit more diverse than the large groups. Or having a ticket buying login linked to your registration which prevents you from buying tickets once yours has been allocated. Probably ways to game this too though.
  3. Little band called Coldplay topping the bill on the Saturday evening.
  4. "The Manuscript" is up there with the best things she's ever written imho. It's a proper beauty 👌
  5. Alternatively they can announce it after the ticket price change in order to drum up more interest
  6. Very useful thread! Know most of these already but now added a few new names for us to check out. As others have said, check out Nothing But Thieves, Bombay Bicycle, NewDad and English Teacher. All on our list Still hoping to see a few others on the line up - hopefully Sprints and also The Snuts if you like Indie rock.
  7. Could be wrong but if ND is happening then I suspect we won't hear from Leaks ahead of the announcement.
  8. Sundance

Shangri La

My gut instinct is that it's probably due to the ongoing conversation about gender - maybe there were issues with 'proving' your gender identity if you present very masculine perhaps? Or perhaps it's also a move towards encouraging allyship? As you say though, it could also ease congestion and have logistical benefits too.
  9. Would be very surprised if it goes ahead this year. Hoping it comes back next year as was a great area for a holiday.
  10. Not sure, if I remember correctly it's usually a week or two before the fest but they've been teasing a final drop for quite a while now... wonder if they might combine announcements. Hopefully will see relatively soon!
  11. pigital

Shangri La

Joy (anonymous) & friends, best to be there
  12. It somehow didn't occur to me until after posting that 'we mention Ireland 20 times an album' Fontaines DC are, in fact, not British
  13. shuttlep

Shangri La

which one of the names is Fat Boy Slim?
  14. +1 on this. If you're into mid-80s dreamy indie music in the style of AR Kane or the Durutti Column I'd recommend her latest project.
  15. Ncahir94

Shangri La

Yeah I agree. Seems careless. Surely they knew that’s what people would think. Why not just leave the “with friends” but off and then if Fred is going to be there then it’s a complete surprise. Don’t get why they’ve not done that. Yeah I think they would have learned their lesson after last year with Fred. Went over an hour early and was carnage
  16. pigital

Shangri La

Biggest spreader of people at that moment could be a big TBA slot at Arcadia of some capacity right before Joy with some hints that'll be Fred the coming weeks. Something after which he can still pop-up at Joy's set at Nowhere. Pretty sure organizers know it would be a stupid idea to announce like that and expect anything less than a complete shutdown of Shangri La the hours before Joy's set.
  17. Bit of a naming rejig and a new stage, but otherwise the theme is the same as last year?
  18. but we're not the only country to have instagram...
  19. Ncahir94

Shangri La

I actually tend to disagree with this. I think he will be at glasto in some capacity. Been saying it for months. I just wish it wasn’t publicised “with friends” people will just go cause they think it’ll be Fred
  20. If an acoustic set by Ocean Colour Scene - in the year of twenty twenty four ffs - isnt the worst possible potential activity of the glastonbury weekend then i'm a dutchman. And that includes all volunteering and working shifts.
  21. Time has f**king flown. Only went for coach because I got through luckily didn’t want to take my chances 🤣
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates