All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ShuMart

Roger Waters

He had extra speakers setup in the pyramid field so the whole thing was in surround sound! Listening the the planes fly over your head from The Wall is something i will never forget. To this day the best live set I have seen anyone do. I've also seen his Dark side of the moon tour twice and The Wall tour he did about 6 years ago but the Glasto one tops it!
  3. priest17

2020 headliners

Richard Ashcroft was back on morning telly this morning, nothing announced though
  4. Do you reckon Trav would take a sub slot? In my mind he's at a headliner level rn, especially if he went all out and made it Glastroworld but i'm getting waaay ahead of myself. I can see Tyler happening but as an other stage late afternoon slot.
  5. Give me Caribou on Park whilst Thom Yorke's on and then we're talking!
  6. wro_lap

2020 headliners

I love Biffy, but their early stuff is relatively naff. edit: Courteeners are always somewhere south of naff
  7. Chef

Roger Waters

Have I missed something? Can't find any info on this.
  8. Santana? That'd be right up my ally. I thought he'd be 3rd down Pyramid, but WH headliner works.
  9. priest17

2020 headliners

I really couldn't be arsed guiding anybody or making an actual plan for the Sunday so I did Shaggy > sat outside Bootleg Beatles > Biffy > Ed Sheeran which was err... well its a lovely place and the sun was shining.
  10. Yep I've decided to go to BD next year for the first time. Amazed its taken me this long!
  11. zeppelin

2020 headliners

Chic -> The Cinematic Orchestra -> Moderat -> Justice That will forever be one of the greatest ends to a festival for me.
  12. Another thumbs up for EOTR here. Think of it like The Park.
  13. priest17

2020 headliners

much like vampires, biffy clyro fan's urine has acidic properties, beware.
  14. I am the Mountain (of jobbies)
  15. FuzzyDunlop

2020 headliners

Never got them. Much like the courteeners, Im told their early stuff is good. Much like the Courteeners, I have heard it & it's not.
  16. Definitely remember reading it at the time, and think they set up extra delay towers just for that set? Will have to google it.
  17. Probably 9/10 places took contactless, all the bars did, it was just food places that occasionally didn’t. I couldn’t be bothered to queue up for more cash so if they didn’t take contactless we didn’t eat there. Will probably force the change that way .
  18. SwedgeAntilles

2020 headliners

Explains why they're always #TapsAff
  19. that's what i'm reading into things.
  20. Andy0808 v5

2020 headliners

At Reading 2010 during Biffy Clyro, something was thrown in the crowd that landed on me and burnt my shirt, arm and wristband. I can only assume it was some sort of acid... I fully blame Biffy Clyro for this, and therefore do not wish for them or their acid throwing fans to have that coveted pyramid slot. Irrational? Maybe.
  21. Absolutely ... wearing my fancy dress is partly to force myself to meet people who I wouldn't normally ... believe it or not im actually not great at meeting strangers ... events like Glastonbury force me out of my shell (hat )
  22. That's very true. What I meant though is that it looks/feels like Glastonbury, in that you can take your own alcohol in, there's no arena, the food stalls are similar, flags are similar etc, even the Bimble Inn is there. And it has the positive that you can review the line up before you book, to see if it's to your tastes. I've been twice now and wouldn't miss it again.
  23. Makes sense. He wants to fight the next election on domestic issues rather than brexit and Mcdonnell's silent coup seems to based around around labour collapse in the polls off the back of brexit dragging on.
  1. Load more activity