All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yep, just seen that. Marvellous stuff. 6 tickets to one person is quite the prize, no doubt very popular with his mates now.
  3. Looother

Jungle

I watched just enough of their Coachella set for me to be pretty sure they'd give me a good time. Inked in for me, though I'm not at all happy about missing Jamie XX.
  4. Neverneverland

Jungle

Their latest album is ace! Back on '74 is a banger, been listening to it today in the sunshine.
  5. Great to see it go to someone who's invested enough to be on glasto boards etc 🙂
  6. kemosabe

Ticket queing

There's something perversely fair about the Glastonbury ticket drama in my opinion. Those who really want a ticket will generally hang around longer to try and get one. While those who are half-arsed just "trying" will drop out after half an hour or so. I don't know, I'm sure it will change one day, but I personally don't have any complaints.
  7. FloopFiller

Jungle

Definitely a live set
  8. Tbf the lineups for the takeover parties at party arena are also prettty weak this year
  9. al_coholic

Ticket queing

That's how Ticketmaster works
  10. airwaves

Ticket queing

Here's an interesting take on the approach to dealing with excessive ticket applications. I'm looking to book a popular shuttle bus in Canada. Bookings open in 20 minutes. Look what the site says "places in queue allocated randomly" How about that for Glasto ticket sale??
  11. Cheers, Mike! I'll be watching from afar knowing you're having a blast getting your chakra topped up in the Greenpeace Field every morning, haha 🍻
  12. Little Andy

Jungle

As I haven't got a Friday headliner, it looks likely I'll be delving into a genre I don't usually listen to. I typically never listen to dance, but maybe Jungle are gonna be my best bet. What albums or songs should I listen to, to know some of what they're likely to play? Plus, is it likely to be a live performance, or is it like a DJ set?
  13. thanks, that answered my question.
  14. The Glade, even with no announcements so far.
  15. Electric picnic is playing from the same book. Annoying. Big difference is it's already sold out. I'm sure people need to organise flights and hotels as imagine a fair amount of clients are from overseas
  16. Thank you! I went. I did not conquer. I will be trying for Sundays sale!
  17. Pretty confident that all stages will have no barrier. Not sure why the outdoor stage will be any different.
  18. Good luck tonight everyone!! Will be on a train so can't help with this one unfortunately.
  19. don't know who here will be interested much but it seems the main stage this year is now outdoors (official festival account replied with such) seems like a bit of a departure from the vibe of the festival so unless this means hardcore only acts are strictly indoors with no barrier I have no idea
  20. Oh I see. It would be great if it is a new song, but I reckon it will just be a music video. Would love to be wrong though.
  21. Lots do it as a family. I'm sure your kids will have a great time once they're old enough to travel easily. We'll raise a pint to you this year, though.
  22. I’ve been to Shiiine on once. I felt quite at home due to the enormous number of other middle aged bald fat blokes. I enjoyed it but it did feel very “lads” to me. It was a very very big weekend on the beers! I like this year’s line up but in Butlin’s weekender terms it’s very pricy. Rockaway Beach at Bognor in January is a much more laid back (better) experience IMO.
  23. Probably the other stage (same as last year for me) but definitely liking more stages this year
  24. bit pie in the sky mind as ive given up 🙂
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates