All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've queued a couple of hours before at gate A from about a 9am arrival. Other times on the coach there isn't any queue usually!
  3. Leaving for the airport in an hour. Glad to see that none of the forecasts have worsened overnight. Cya all there!
  4. Oop Just caught it All . Sorry for the triple post!
  5. Do you think we could get to Snapped Ankles for 9:15 or will there just be too many people for Frank so Snapped becomes an impossibility? Was really up for the Thursday night set.
  6. Homer

Hot Chip

What sort of stuff was he playing please? Not seen a ‘Hot Chip DJ set’ for about a decade. Might be nice to finally make it to the crows nest!
  7. It's not just thoughts if they express them though. And they've been expressing stuff like that for a while without the party kicking them out.
  8. Ah I see. The finishing on Thursday is just so strange. Why couldn’t they have done the competition last week? Anyway, just dragged myself out of bed to listen. Have I missed the phrase?
  9. Worry not, little hamster. It's only a little rain.
  10. Use lockups when you're going for a walk, then set up somewhere new with a fresh perspective.
  11. Ah I see. The finishing on Thursday is just so strange. Why couldn’t they have done the competition last week. Anyway just dragged myself out of bed to listen. Have I missed the phrase?
  12. Rain will be gone in next couple of hours, that’s it then
  13. Me n the Mrs have a six man tent. Do you get any grief for that?
  14. Pretty biblical rain for the last hour in Bristol. Radar seems to infer the worst of it missed the site thankfully.
  15. If I turned up now in my CV would I be able to wait or would I get sent on ?
  16. The Nal will be along in a bit to reassure us all.
  17. Homer

The Weather Thread 2019

The entire average rainfall for June fell on Friday morning in 2005 and the site still dried out by Saturday night. This falling now onto dry ground with hardly anyone there won’t even touch the sides.
  18. D is the gate I've most consistently experienced problems with. Several years it has taken forever to get in that route. These days I always go to A, it seems the best organised and has the best throughput in my opinion.
  19. I hope everyone has a great time (goes without saying really).
  20. Do you get a passout type thing for the first car to get back in? Assume you want to end up with two... No wait, friends car has broken down, as you were
  21. Homer

The Weather Thread 2019

It’ll be fine - don’t worry (xxx)
  1. Load more activity