All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Gnomicide

Avalon 2024

I shall be asking questions in Parliament about who decided to have Skindred, Idles and Fontaines DC all headlining on a Friday night.
  3. Go for it! You’d do a good job of it.
  4. Thanks for all the interesting posts, everyone! Woah, had no idea Superstruct will be up for sale. Do we know if all their UK festivals are doing well or would a new owner be interested in trimming the fat?
  5. Last year the stage had moved to the rear of the Avalon area, away from near the slope up to the railway path. No cafe just a tented stage. Just wasn’t the same relaxed vibe about it.
  6. From the ones I've met I assumed that was the main criteria
  7. Ooh might have to have a Saturday night in Bristol for this.
  8. leaks said "a band" when we were talking about the missing headliner... I'm thinking Maroon 5, or a similar band which haven't announced a Euro trip so far.
  9. ciggie ban bill passed...bit of a tory rebellion though, liberal scum.
  10. The Deep Blue are a revelation 😍
  11. "Covid title." Jesus Christ, that's some clutching at straws.
  12. I forgot to say the other day but we can’t go for coach as taking the baby so I’m happy to try for those regular e festers who missed out if they’re wanting coach sale
  13. No info on day splits yet but keep an eye on the socials
  14. Any recommendations of areas to stay for the festival?
  15. Today
  16. 2 Promoters, 1 Pod. It's an excellent podcast for any festival-goer. Would highly recommend.
  17. Interesting or a daft error - the Tories are busy elsewhere today so they might miss their chance to attack................. but will the Daily Hate (aka Mail)?
  18. Rayner being used here is very interesting.
  19. I’m doing an interesting project, the Manchester equivalent of https://www.humansofnewyork.com/ with help from Factory International and others.
  20. Just checked again, still nothing showing but the 48hrs wait time would be up tomorrow. I’m using the sim in my regular phone so I’ll swap them around again tomorrow to see if it’s come up the rewards & competition 🤞🍀
  21. baggie92

Avalon 2024

A friend met Benji a few months ago, was talking about their set last year and he told him.
  22. Nuthugger

Avalon 2024

fingers crossed its not true.
  23. No worries for the Clashfinder, I’ll edit as required up until Thursday morning for any changes. 👍🏼 signings will be at the merch tent, right hand of main arena there’ll be a sign up outside, and updates on socials
  24. worthy pledge here which we all signed up to when purchasing tickets https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/sustainability/glastonbury-green-pledge/
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates