All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. sisco

2019 Possibilities (Non-Headliner)

Can’t say I was there. Trued to get to John Peel through the Other during Rag n Bone Man though.... it was as busy as that.
  3. loss dead in its tracks. Most organic shops have this organic natural herb and it can be a little pricey, but it's well worth the cost. A whole lot better than rejuvalex using those expensive dealing with thin locks rejuvalex only leave you with little to no results. Everybody wants to have beautrejuvalexul locks. Who doesn't? With outstanding healthful locks, any person can become attractive. The problem not all know how to properly take appropriate their locks. To some, it's enough rejuvalex they locks hair shampoo their locks at their desired time, then clean or brush it afterward and rejuvalex's it. But the key to powerful and more healthy hair are really appropriate maintenance. This takes not just a one-time attempt but consistency until your twilight years. When you are able to do it right and become reliable in the locks, you will discover out rejuvalex the locks can provide normally and more healthy. To start http://trybionutrition.com/rejuvalex/
  4. Jimmerz95

Rock Werchter 2018

I'm impressed 😤
  5. parsonjack

Fallow Year Support Thread

(Not) Muddy Lane
  6. GlastoEls

Don’t taunt the weather Gods!
  7. CaledonianGonzo

Yeah...this is definitely worse than 2012 when it was fucking hammering down all over Somerset and we at least had a bit of schadenfreude watching the Isle of Wight turn into fucking Passchendaele.
  8. Dan R

Football 18/19

In the second round of games teams have more urgency if they need the win as well. Changes the dynamic of lots of games.
  9. Aragorn

I kinda wished it had been raining ffs
  10. Ollie89

Solo visit

Hi there I’m 29, at the festival looking to meet people for a drink / chat with the music. Happy to meet people who are alone and such. I’m with a friend, only the 2 of us, room for many more. Both like good: music, beer and food Im Ollie, gimmie a text 07736096768
  11. Today
  12. The Nal

Mad Cool 2018

Every bar will have it on. If they get to the final they'll likely have it on in Paseo de Recoletos. 250k watched the 2010 final there. Scenes.
  13. CaledonianGonzo

Busier than Jessie J?
  14. The Nal

Ufc

Think that'll be the end of Cerrone at welterweight.
  15. pink_triangle

Football 18/19

I feel slightly wrong in saying this, but I think I find the ITV coverage less bad than BBC.
  16. fatyeti24

NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

Too hot, that. Remember Wednesday, last year? We've dodged a bullet there.
  17. pink_triangle

Football 18/19

I think some of the analysis comparing England and Belgium's performances with the other top teams, is ignoring the relative strength of the opposition.
  18. parsonjack

You might nerd a Kleenex after this.... https://photos.app.goo.gl/QuMmLS2Xbmv6H3aT9
  19. jyoung

Football 18/19

Lukaku with some nice finishes and Hazard really asserting himself on the tournament. Not overly impressed by their back line though!
  20. sisco

It was very hard to get anywhere. Should have been closed.
  21. vintagelaureate

It was very busy but I don't think they closed it.
  22. vintagelaureate

Word Association Game

To quote Ming the Merciless "Gordon's... ALIVE."
  23. CaledonianGonzo

Get yer clothes off Jack. Have a run around in the nip whilst there's no one there to put it on social media.
  24. parsonjack

25. parsonjack

A couple of folks....small group with dogs and a picnic up at the stones....otherwise very quiet. It's quite beautiful
  26. stuartbert two hats

Anyone else about?
  27. dentalplan

Football 18/19

1. Load more activity