WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Wychwood Music Festival
win a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to Wychwood Music FestivalJust answer the simple question below!
Britain’s favourite family festival, Wychwood, is back for 2018. Taking over Cheltenham Racecourse from 1st - 3rd June.
Bands already confirmed are The Gipsy Kings, indie powerhouse Baxter Dury, 90's Britpop stalwarts Shed Seven, The Go! Team, The Beat ft. Ranking Roger, Nina Nesbitt, Feeder, and many more.
Alongside this, there’s the legendary workshop programme with an abundance of fun games for the family to enjoy. Head to The Village Hall to wind your hips and hula with instruction from record-breaking hoopers or learn how to shim sham and shimmy with swing dance lessons. The Hullabaloo hosts music workshops where festival-goers can learn to pen their own lyrics, sing in the Wychwood Choir or how to beatbox and rhyme.
Wychwood is proud to announce that the fantastic children’s performers Dick and Dom will be taking over the main stage. For the parents, a selection of authors will be speaking, including Andy Seed and Gareth P Jones.
There’s also wellbeing facilities, yoga for all ages, and a marketplace full of one-of-a-kind trinkets. For those looking to be beautified, visit the glitter stations and hair braid bar or pick up the latest styles from the very best independent and cutting-edge fashion traders.
The comedy stage will be offering laughs from TV Presenter Matt Richardson, hilarious and engaging topical and observational material from Patrick Monahan and comedy gold from the mighty Andrew Bird.
For the parents seeking new music, the Continental Drifts stage offers music from Immigrant Swing will delight crowds with their uniquely riotous blend of Gypsy Swing, Blues, Hip-hop, and World Music, as well as Kings Gambit, Selby and the Dharma Blitz, French rockers The Buns, as well as Wychwood's long-standing house band, the high energy and much-loved Thrill Collins, among others.
To win a family ticket (that’s two parents, two children and camping) answer the question down the page.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Thursday 24th May 2018. The winners name(s) will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: Who was Baxter Dury's famous father?
The winner was C Cordery (B'ham)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
Wychwood 2018 review