WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Victorious Festival
Win a pair of VIP tickets to Saturday of Victorious FestivalJust answer the simple question below!
eFestivals is offering our readers a chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to Saturday of Victorious Festival held on August bank holiday weekend.
Victorious Festival, the festival for music lovers a stone's throw from the sea, is back on Southsea Seafront this August Bank Holiday (Friday 25th to Sunday 27th August) with a towering musical line-up.
Madness are the first headliner to be announced. Billed as an Opening Party, Friday night will feature a huge headline show from Madness with support from Craig Charles' Funk & Soul Club and many more heavyweight acts still to be announced.
Whilst onsite a beer festival and Kid's Stage appeal to either end of the age range. There are many more acts to be announced with more than 100 local acts expected to perform once again on the festival’s seaside stage with views of the Solent.
For the line-up details, and day splits, as available see the Victorious Festival line-up page.
The promoters have teamed up with eFestivals to offer 2 lucky winners the chance to come along for free. To win simply answer the following question.
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to all three days, please answer the question below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents OVER 18 and will need to provide ID, except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 14th February 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: Which ska legends will headline the event on Friday night?
The competition is now closed, and was won by Pete from Grayswood.
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
plus The Majestic, Dr DJ and Dancers, Danny Iadwa, Africappeila & more
joining music from Paul Weller, The Prodigy, Brian Wilson, Friendly Fires, Paloma Faith & more
including Choose 90s, Me And The Moon, The Bootlegs, Devin Jade, Fugitive Orchestra, & more