WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of the Spring Masked Ball
win one pair of 5 pairs of tickets to the Spring Masked Ball 2018Just answer the simple question below!
The Spring Masked Ball is three hedonistic days of disco, house, techno, soul funk, and hip hop, in a site carved into the cliff-tops near Porthleven in West Cornwall on Friday 25th until Monday 28th May 2018.
The Spring Masked Ball is renowned for its artistic creativity, imaginative site layouts and hedonism-inducing entertainment - and is one of Mastercard's Best Small Festivals in the World.
Confirmed acts include Hot Chip's Joe Goddard, Optimo, Fort Romeau, Paramid, Horse Meat Disco, Crimes of the Future, Jac the Disco, Daniele Baldelli, 45 Live, Durty Disco, and many more.
Tickets are on sale priced at £85 for the weekend, or £60 Saturday. Both tickets include camping.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Only one entry per person.
- Tickets including standard camping and entry (travel and expenses are not included)
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Monday 14th May 2018. The winners name(s) will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
We have five pairs of tickets to be won by five different winners. Good luck!
Question: In which UK county is Porthleven
The winners were:
L Moore (Wellington)
D Walker (Abingdon)
M Dyer (Pontycymmer)
M Fitzgerald (Bristol)
Z Fox (Somerset)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
festival home page
line-ups & rumours