WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Red Rooster
win a pair of weekend camping tickets to Red Rooster 2019Just answer the simple question below!
Red Rooster celebrates the very best in Rock’n’ Roll, Blues, Soul, Roots and Country music. Now coming up to its 6th edition, it is the go-to early summer event for those who wish to immerse themselves in a truly Deep South weekend experience of music, food and culture.
It evokes an authentic, laid back, free and easy atmosphere, where children can freely run around vast corn fields, where families can enjoy lip-smacking authentic ribs and soul food by a campfire whilst being serenaded under the stars. All congregate to get down and dirty to the raucous and heartfelt music radiating from the woodland’s main stage. The party crowd continues to dance the night away to the jumpin’ hot dj selection at the Howlin’ Woods venue and bar down by the lake.
Announced so far, with many more to follow: The Budos Band - Nick Lowe w/ Los Straitjackets - Dale Watson & His Lone Stars - Cedric Burnside - Low Cut Connie - The Black Eyed Dogs (Feat. Ethan Johns) - Jesse Dayton - Sunny Ozell - Willian The Conqueror - JD Wilkes (Legendary Shack Shakers) - Blackfoot Gypsies
For more information and tickets please see the Red Rooster website.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Monday 20th May 2019. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- The winner's contact details will be passed to the competition partner in order for the prize to be fulfilled.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: (old joke) If you've got diverse music tastes, you like Country and .... ?
The (multiple) people who were drawn as winners didn't want their prize. What a waste!
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
Red Rooster Festival 2019 review