WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Deep South Music & Arts Festival
win one of two pairs of weekend camping tickets to Deep South Music & Arts Festival 2017Just answer the simple question below!
Ground control to Major Tom, pack your party bags and put your helmet on! South London promotors and Independent Record label SUBMIT take their party to a new level this summer with a boutique festival in the heart of Kent, one hour from the capital in the beautiful countryside of Tunbridge Wells.
Deep South Music and Arts Festival follow the theme of Space Oddity, in the spirit of one of Brixton’s greatest musical heroes, David Bowie. Taking inspiration from Ziggy Stardust to Aladdin Sane, Heroes to Heathens, come with your painted faces and Let’s Dance.
Dark Sky (Live), Andrew Ashong (Live), Throwing Snow, Medlar, Carmody (live), Afriquoi (DJ), Alyusha (live) & much more. Deep South showcases the best in live music and DJ sets from South London's tight knit musical community and beyond. In addition to seeing a return of the labels, parties and record stores involved in last year’s Mansion Party, the festival welcomes some exciting new partners including Brighton's Disco Deviant who bring The Reflex, Rayko and Pablo Contraband for a takeover of the Lake Stage! Stay tuned for further line-up announcements.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 1st August 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: Dark Sky were formally known under a different name. What was it?
The winners were: T Morgan (London), and G Kitchener (Caerphilly).
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival