get your groove on at Gigg Lane with ticket’s to BL9 Weekender
a pair of tickets to the first ever BL9 Weekender
There's a pair of tickets up for grabs for one lucky winner - just answer the simple question below!
eFestivals is offering a lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to the first BL9 Weekender.
The beautiful game will make way for a unique musical treat this June, as some of the biggest names in the music industry are set to kick start the inaugural BL9 Weekender at Bury FC’s Gigg Lane ground.
With headliners Happy Mondays and Razorlight confirmed, the festival will bring music and entertainment to the heart of the local community. Staged over the weekend of 13th-14th June, the main stage will be packed with fabulous live music including Coolio’s only UK appearance in 2015, and a family-friendly Sunday line-up including Diversity and James Arthur.
The full line up is as follows:
Saturday: Happy Mondays, Echo & Bunnymen, Peter Hook & the Light, The Farm, The Rain Band, Graeme Park, Echo Tape, King No-one, Winachi Tribe, The Gramotones, and No Hot Ashes.
Sunday: Razorlight, Coolio, Tinchy Stryder, Johnny Borrell & Zazou, The Hooziers, Nick Grimshaw, Diversity, James Arthur, Shannon Saunders, Amelia Lily, Youth Club, Alexander Wolfe, The Mantells, The Luka State, Joseph Lofthouse, and ‘L’
Early bird tickets are priced at £69.50 for the weekend, or £39.50 per day (adults).
Tickets are on sale now at www.bl9weekender.co.uk but we have teamed up with the organisers to give efestivals.co.uk readers the chance to get their hands on some for free. We have a pair of weekend passes to give away to the BL9 Music Weekender.
For your chance to win a pair of weekend tickets, simply correctly answer the question below.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include camping or accommodation.
- The competition is open to all UK residents OVER 18, except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Wednesday 6th May 2015. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale
The winner is E Gardner from Scarborough
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
organisers hope to reschedule later in the year
joining Echo and the Bunnymen, Peter Hook, Diversity, James Arthur, & more