WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of One Love Festival
win one of two pairs of weekend camping tickets to One Love Festival 2018Just answer the simple question below!
Set in the picturesque lush rolling hills of the Somerset countryside venue sits an extensive Glamping Village, improved toilet facilities (including posh, compost and more polly johns), x 3 live stages, x 2 huge sound system marquees, increased holistic and Children's area, a 'Rasta' village in motion, and lots of food and craft stalls from around the World - this truly is going to be the 'One Love Festival' not to be missed and we can't wait to welcome you all there
After 11 years of great events in the Home Counties we are really excited to be taking the Festival to the UK's spiritual home, to a mystical land engulfed in folk law, myths and legends - wonderful tales of magic and wonder including Stonehenge, Glastonbury Abbey and Tor - with unbelievable natural beauty, truly a "Gods own Country" of the lush rolling hills and valleys of Somerset.
We are going back to the root of all festivals; a camping weekend festival dedicated to a better world. http://www.onelovefestival.co.uk
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 21
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Friday 15th June 2018. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: how many years has One Love Festival been running?
The winners were:-
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
festival home page
video of the day
One Love 2018 review