WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Lindisfarne Festival
win one of two pairs of weekend camping tickets to Lindisfarne Festival 2018Just answer the simple question below!
Lindisfarne Festival is a North East music festival for over 18's taking place on Beal Farm, Northumberland from 30th August - 2nd September 2018.
The popular 3 day event will have in excess of 150+ live acts and DJs playing across 3 days and nights (until 4am), with Happy Mondays and The Levellers headlining the main stage on Friday & Saturday respectively.
This year, the home-grown festival, which is often likened to a mini Glastonbury, will have 9 unique venues for music lovers to explore and enjoy, with a strong and diverse line up spanning almost every imaginable genre.
Acts joining the star-studded bill include rockabilly legend Rob Heron, Scotland’s finest ska band Esperanza, Afro-latino drumming sensation the Ladies of Midnight Blue, soulful sister duo Liv’n’G and foot-stomping guitarist Ben Catley, who will be flying in from West Australia (returning to his Geordie roots) to bring his high energy, feel-good coastal music to the ears of UK festivalgoers. Other acts already confirmed include, The Showhawk Duo, Dub Pistols, Ferocious Dog, Skinny Lister, Holy Moly & The Crackers, Detroit Social Club and Colonel Mustard & the Dijon 5.
Set against the spectacular backdrop of Holy Island in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Northumberland coast, Lindisfarne Festival has been steadily growing year-on-year since its inception in 2015. For more info log onto:https://www.lindisfarnefestival.com/
Tickets are weekend tickets for the Friday and Sat night and include free camping. Winners will need to purchase their own parking passes via the attached link http://www.lindisfarnefestival.com/vehicle-passes
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Only over-18s are eligable for this competition, as the festival is over-18s only.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Thursday 16th August 2018. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: Which 1980's English alternative rock band from Salford will be headlining Lindisfarne Festival on Friday 31st August?
The winners were: P Dring (Daventry), and L Child (Leeds).
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
video of the day
festival home page