WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Lindisfarne Festival
win one of two pairs of weekend camping tickets to Lindisfarne Festival 2018Just answer the simple question below!
Lindisfarne Festival is a North East music festival for over 18's taking place on Beal Farm, Northumberland from 30th August - 2nd September 2018.
The popular 3 day event will have in excess of 150+ live acts and DJs playing across 3 days and nights (until 4am), with Happy Mondays and The Levellers headlining the main stage on Friday & Saturday respectively.
This year, the home-grown festival, which is often likened to a mini Glastonbury, will have 9 unique venues for music lovers to explore and enjoy, with a strong and diverse line up spanning almost every imaginable genre.
Acts joining the star-studded bill include rockabilly legend Rob Heron, Scotland’s finest ska band Esperanza, Afro-latino drumming sensation the Ladies of Midnight Blue, soulful sister duo Liv’n’G and foot-stomping guitarist Ben Catley, who will be flying in from West Australia (returning to his Geordie roots) to bring his high energy, feel-good coastal music to the ears of UK festivalgoers. Other acts already confirmed include, The Showhawk Duo, Dub Pistols, Ferocious Dog, Skinny Lister, Holy Moly & The Crackers, Detroit Social Club and Colonel Mustard & the Dijon 5.
Set against the spectacular backdrop of Holy Island in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the Northumberland coast, Lindisfarne Festival has been steadily growing year-on-year since its inception in 2015. For more info log onto:https://www.lindisfarnefestival.com/
Tickets are weekend tickets for the Friday and Sat night and include free camping. Winners will need to purchase their own parking passes via the attached link http://www.lindisfarnefestival.com/vehicle-passes
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Only over-18s are eligable for this competition, as the festival is over-18s only.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Thursday 16th August 2018. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: Which 1980's English alternative rock band from Salford will be headlining Lindisfarne Festival on Friday 31st August?
latest on this festival
festival home page
see Happy Mondays, Levellers, The Showhawk Duo, Ferocious Dog, Detroit Social Club, & more
joining Happy Mondays, Levellers, The Showhawk Duo, Ferocious Dog, Detroit Social Club, & more
line-ups & rumours