Win Tickets to Glastonbury Festival
courtesy of Glastonbury Festival
win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2019Just answer the simple question below!
Here's your chance to win tickets to the SOLD OUT Glastonbury Festival. We have one pair of tickets to give away, to give two lucky people the chance to attend this year's festival where they can see headliners Stormzy, The Killers, & The Cure, as well as thousands of other fantastic performances.
Festival-goers are encouraged to bring their own reusable water bottle and refill it at any of the hundreds of free water taps around the Glastonbury site, and don't forget the ‘Love the Farm, Leave no Trace’ pledge:-
- I will use the toilets provided and not pee on the land
- I will use the recycling bins provided and not throw my rubbish on the ground
- I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and all camping equipment
- I will bag up my rubbish in the bin bags provided by the campsite stewards and use the recycling pens provided in each campsite.
Please commit to this pledge and encourage others to stick to it too, to help ensure a sustainable Festival.
Rules / Terms & Conditions (please read carefully):
- the winning ticket holders will be required to carry photo ID, to identify themselves as the designated ticket holder, and to prevent any attempts to transfer or sell tickets.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable. Any tickets that are found to be offered for transfer or sale will be cancelled, and the ticket holders refused admission.
- use of the prize tickets is subject to Glastonbury Festival's ticket terms and and conditions of entry.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Wednesday 22nd May 2019. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- The winner's details will be passed to the competition partner in order for the prize to be fulfilled.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: which Somerset farmer is famous for almost-always wearing shorts?
The winner was: R. Dibble (Wales).
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
video of the day
video of the day