WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Glastonbury Festival
win a pair of tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2017Just answer the simple question below!
Glastonbury Festival have kindly provided eFestivals with a pair of entrance tickets as competition prizes, to give two lucky people the chance to attend this year's sold-out festival, where they can see headliners Radiohead, Foo Fighters, & Ed Sheeran, as well as thousands of other fantastic performances.
If you're attending the festival, don't forget the ‘Love the Farm, Leave no Trace’ pledge:-
- I will use the toilets provided and not pee on the land
- I will use the recycling bins provided and not throw my rubbish on the ground
- I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and all camping equipment
- I will bag up my rubbish in the bin bags provided by the campsite stewards and use the recycling pens provided in each campsite.
Please commit to this pledge and encourage others to stick to it too, to help ensure a sustainable Festival.
Competition Rules (please read carefully!):
- Those entering the competition must already have an unused Glastonbury registrations for tickets for both of the tickets they might win, and provide those details below.
- Only one entry per person AND per registration number. Duplicates will be checked for and excluded from being able to win.
- If a winner is drawn who has not provided two unused (for 2017) registration numbers they will forfeit their win and the prize.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 2nd May 2017. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable or sellable.
- Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited and will result in the cancellation of the tickets.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- Standard Glastonbury Festival ticket terms apply. For the full details please see here.
Question: Where did Foo Fighters play earlier this year to announce themselves as Glastonbury headliners?
The winner was: H Mooney (Ipswich)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
now confirmed by the Festival