WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of DF Concerts
win one of three pairs tickets to Glasgow Summer Sessions 2018Just answer the simple question below!
In 2018, Glasgow Summer Sessions will bring the biggest artists in the world to Glasgow's Bellahouston Park, to round off an incredible summer of music as Kings of Leon, Catfish and the Bottlemen and Kendrick Lamar are all set to headline this year, with The Wombats, Twin Atlantic and N.E.R.D also joining the packed bill.
Glasgow Summer Sessions is another outstanding event on Scotland's unmissable calendar of music events this summer, bringing together thousands of fans for a celebration of some of the best world-class stars the music industry has to offer. The return of Kings of Leon to Glasgow is sure to thrill fans with their unparalleled rock spirit making them the ultimate festival band, whilst Catfish and the Bottlemen's first outdoor headline show in Scotland marks their return to Glasgow following their simply iconic set at TRNSMT Festival in 2017. To round off the series of shows, the world's hottest hip-hop artist and international icon Kendrick Lamar headlines Glasgow Summer Sessions on 29th August 2018.
Fans can soak up some incredible music with the best music fans in the world at this year's Glasgow Summer Sessions. And with a truly unrivalled line-up, we're sure this year will be the best yet.
Thanks to organisers DF Concerts we have a pair of tickets for each show to give away!
Don't miss out on the show of the year; buy one, two and three day tickets now at www.smmrsessions.com
- Sign up for exclusive news at www.smmrsessions.com
- Only one entry per person.
- No persons under 5 permitted. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult over 21 (1 adult minimum per 4 persons under 16)
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Friday 17th August 2018. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: To win, just tell us which Glasgow Summer Sessions headliner won 3 Grammy Awards for hit single ‘HUMBLE.’?
- Kings of Leon
- Catfish and the Bottlemen
- Kendrick Lamar
The winner's details are below:-
winner of Kendrick tickets: S Crowder (S Yorks)
winner of Catfish tickets: H Higson (Manchester)
winner of KoL tickets: S Buchan (Edinburgh)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
plus Courteeners, James, & Madness
festival home page
line-ups & rumours