WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Folk by the Oak
win a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to Folk by the OakJust answer the simple question below!
Folk by the Oak has established itself as the UK’s largest one day folk festival, gathering together exceptional folk, roots and acoustic acts to pack all the buzz of a three day festival into one carefully curated day of back to back music across 2 stages.
Folk by the Oak is a great day out for the whole family, with an expansive array of activities for all ages including storytelling, climbing wall, slacklining, music stalls and workshops, vintage stalls, recycled gifts, delicious food from around the world and the obligatory Real Ale Bar!
Unusually in the festival world the Folk by the Oak team actively encourage you to bring your own picnic and drink into the festival arena and make yourself at home. It’s a compact and leafy site so you can pick a grassy spot, kick back and enjoy a whole day of top quality live music without having to nip back to the car when in need of refreshment.
Being a one day festival close to major transport links (just 20 minutes by train from Kings Cross) this is also the perfect opportunity to get that summer festival feeling without the need take time off work and pitch camp for the weekend!
This year's Main Stage line-up includes a rare UK festival appearance for Scottish singer-songwriter Amy Macdonald, the legendary Billy Bragg, the exceptional Eliza Carthy (performing Big Machine with the Wayward Band) and Radio 2 Folk Award Winners The Young'uns.
Since 2012 Folk by the Oak's second stage, The Acorn Stage, has offered a platform for a new generation of folk musicians. This year it will feature Midnight Skyracer, Stick in the Wheel with CC Smugglers headlining.
Advance adult tickets from £39.95. Child tickets £18. Family pass £107. For more information and tickets go to http://www.folkbytheoak.com.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 12th June 2018. The winners name(s) will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to receive the mostly-weekly Festivals Newsletter by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner will be sent tickets by email.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: What is the name of Folk by the Oaks second stage?
The winner was E. Green (Sutton).
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
line-ups & rumours
with Sam Kelly and The Lost Boys, The Young 'Uns, & more