WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Creamfields
win a pair of 4-day camping tickets to Creamfields 2018Just answer the simple question below!
We’re just over a month away from Creamfields 2018, one of the world’s biggest electronic music festivals with over 300 acts performing across 30 stages over the 4 day weekend, plus some seriously jaw-dropping production there's a reason why 70,000 dance music fans flock every year to the mecca that is Creamfields.
This year has seen the unveiling of the 360-degree SILO arena, the cavernous monster that is Generator, and a new chill-out area in the woods, Electric Oasis. Featuring the likes of Carl Cox, Eric Prydz, Major Lazer, Axwell & Ingrosso, Steve Angello, The Chainsmokers, Fatboy Slim, Andy C, The Black Madonna, Camelphat plus many more, the 21st edition of Creamfields will be one to remember!
You can win 1x pair of 4-Day Standard Camping tickets with us, so enter below to be in with a chance.
For tickets and more information please see https://www.creamfields.com/
- Only one entry per person.
- Only over-18s are eligible for this competition, as the festival is over-18s only.
- The prize includes camping but does not include any accommodation at the event (bring your own tent).
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Tuesday 14th August 2018. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: In which year was Creamfields first held?
The winner was: C Curran (Airdrie)
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours