WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Chagstock Festival
win a pair of tickets to Chagstock FestivalJust answer the simple question below!
Taking place on Friday 20th and Saturday 21st July 2018, Chagstock will once again showcase the very finest music, food and entertainment from the Westcountry and beyond.
Friday night’s fantastic line up includes Xylaroo, The Correspondents, King King, Martin Harley, Hunter & The Bear and main stage headliners; Buzzcocks. Saturday’s highlights include The Grahams, Devon’s own Show of Hands, The Luka State, The Wood Burning Savages, The Hot Sprockets and to round off the festival, the incredible Imelda May.
Set in 70 acres of farmland near Chagford on the edge of Dartmoor, Chagstock is renowned for its stunning location, diverse line-up of artists and non-corporate, family friendly atmosphere. Chagstock showcases the very best music, food and entertainment that the Westcountry and the UK have to offer. Starting life as a small private party, Chagstock has now grown into a major fixture on the Westcountry festival circuit, selling out for the past six years in succession.
In addition to the main stages, Chagstock hosts a huge variety of alternative musical and non-musical activities for all ages, including large children’s area, independent local food traders, and of course, a well stocked bar serving a wide variety of beverages including local ales and ciders.
Weekend tickets are £95 per adult, with family, youth, group and accessible carer discounts available. They include all entertainment, car parking and 2 nights camping. Day tickets start from just £50 per adult, with family and youth discounts available. Day tickets also include car parking and one night’s camping. For more info, tickets and full T&C’s:www.chagstock.info
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to receive the mostly-weekly Festivals Newsletter by email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Wednesday 6th June 2018. The winners name(s) will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
- The prize does NOT include accommodation or travel.
- ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
Question: Chagstock is held near which town on the edge of Dartmoor in Devon?
The winner's details will be here shortly.
Sorry, this competition has ended.
latest on this festival
festival home page
line-ups & rumours
joining Buzzcocks, Imelda May, and more