CarFest (or C4R-Fest) is the brainchild of Chris Evans and is an event that combines classic cars, live music and food whilst also raising money for BBC Children in Need.
The festival will take place from Friday 27th until Sunday 29th August 2021 at Laverstoke Park Farm in Hampshire and there's a sister event in the north at Bolesworth Castle in Cheshire, happening in July.
CarFest's refreshed content includes two paddocks filled to the brim with a great range of cars plus track races and celebrity go-karting… be prepared for motorsport overload! - plus four exciting 'worlds' to discover and enjoy… including:
- Kids Kingdom: Where kids rule! Built for the kids (of all ages) and run by the kids.
- Eden: A place to do more good. Look after yourself, look after others, and look after our wonderful planet.
- Vintage Carfest: We take you and CarFest back in time with all the theatre of the circus and a love of nostalgia.
- Car-Feast: The Ultimate Family Food Festival, with celebrity chefs doing what they do best, but with a surprise twist!
The festival will be fully social distanced.
Acts include The CarFest Supergroup with: The Feeling, Rob Brydon, Kevin Clifton, Beverley Knight, Joanna Page and Ricky Wilson; Rick Astley; James Bay; James Blunt; McFly; All Saints; and more.
For the music details as available please see the line-up page.
The Kitchen Stage will feature: Angellica Bell, James Martin & Galton Blackiston, Candice Brown, Atul Kochhar, Melissa Hemsley, Dale Pinnock, José Pizarro & Olly Smith, Ryan & Liam Simpson-Trotman, Amelia Freer, Juliet Sear, Cyrus Todiwala, Michael Caines, Vivek Singh, Glynn Purnell, John Torode & Lisa Faulkner, Prue & Peta Leith.
Adult (aged 17+) weekend camping: £189
Child (aged 6-16) weekend camping: £42
Adult (aged 17+) no camping: £153
Child (aged 6-16) no camping: £42
Friday ADULT (aged 17+): £74
Friday CHILD (aged 6-16): £17
Saturday ADULT (aged 17+): £85
Saturday CHILD (aged 6-16): £19
Sunday ADULT (aged 17+): £83
Sunday CHILD (aged 6-16): £17
Caravan / Campervan permit (1 per caravan/campervan) without power: £110
Caravan / Campervan permit (1 per caravan/campervan) with power: £179
In 2021, all profits from CarFest and Retro CarFest, including a guaranteed 20% of the price of each ticket, will be donated to UK children’s charities.
BBC Children in Need (a charity registered in England and Wales under number 802052 and in Scotland under number SC039557) will receive 50% of the total funds raised*.
The following four charities will each receive 10% of the total funds raised**:
- Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust (Registered Charity No.1096491 in England & Wales and SCO44013 in Scotland)
- Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity (Registered Charity No.1070532)
- Starlight Children’s Foundation (Registered Charity No.296058 in England & Wales and SC047600 in Scotland)
- Teenage Cancer Trust (Registered Charity No.1062559 in England & Wales and SC039757 in Scotland)
Some of the best cars in the world will be on display and on the sprint courses. The Hill Climb is more exciting than last year and will feature some of the world's best cars running up the Hill in their 7's. .
Other attractions for festival goers include whole host of kids shows from famous authors, theatre shows, and more. CarFest will also feature a central Arena for performances of all kinds, good food, glamping and more.
There will be more information here when it becomes available.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
festival home page