CarFest (or C4R-Fest) is the brainchild of Chris Evans and is an event that combines classic cars, live music and food whilst also raising money for BBC Children in Need.
The new Oxfordshire event is hosted at Bicester Heritage in Oxfordshire.
CarFest's includes two paddocks filled to the brim with a great range of cars plus track races and celebrity go-karting… be prepared for motorsport overload! - plus four exciting 'worlds' to discover and enjoy… including:
- Kids Kingdom: Where kids rule! Built for the kids (of all ages) and run by the kids.
- Eden: A place to do more good. Look after yourself, look after others, and look after our wonderful planet.
- Vintage Carfest: We take you and CarFest back in time with all the theatre of the circus and a love of nostalgia.
- Car-Feast: The Ultimate Family Food Festival, with celebrity chefs doing what they do best, but with a surprise twist!
The festival will be fully covid-compliant and social distanced.
Acts include The CarFest Supergroup with: The Feeling, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Chesney Hawkes, Nik Kershaw, Mica Paris, Paul Carrack, Midge Ure, T;Pau; and more.
Fort the music details as available please see the line-up page.
Tickets are on sale, priced as follows:-
Adult (aged 17+) weekend camping: £189
Child (aged 6-16) weekend camping: £42
Adult (aged 17+) no camping: £153
Child (aged 6-16) no camping: £42
Friday ADULT (aged 17+): £74
Friday CHILD (aged 6-16): £17
Saturday ADULT (aged 17+): £85
Saturday CHILD (aged 6-16): £19
Sunday ADULT (aged 17+): £83
Sunday CHILD (aged 6-16): £17
Caravan / Campervan permit (1 per caravan/campervan) without power: £110
Caravan / Campervan permit (1 per caravan/campervan) with power: £179
In 2021, all profits from CarFest and Retro CarFest, including a guaranteed 20% of the price of each ticket, will be donated to UK children’s charities.
BBC Children in Need (a charity registered in England and Wales under number 802052 and in Scotland under number SC039557) will receive 50% of the total funds raised*.
The following four charities will each receive 10% of the total funds raised**:
- Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust (Registered Charity No.1096491 in England & Wales and SCO44013 in Scotland)
- Rainbow Trust Children’s Charity (Registered Charity No.1070532)
- Starlight Children’s Foundation (Registered Charity No.296058 in England & Wales and SC047600 in Scotland)
- Teenage Cancer Trust (Registered Charity No.1062559 in England & Wales and SC039757 in Scotland)
Some of the best cars in the world will be on display. Other attractions for festival goers include kids shows from famous authors, theatre shows, and more. CarFest will also feature a central Arena for performances of all kinds, good food, Glamping and more.
Each year the Track Sprint show kicks off with a selection of machines from the collection of Chris Evans including Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and LaFerrari.
CarFest visitors will have the chance to take a passenger ride thanks to The Sporting Bears Motor Club, every Dream Ride raises money for BBC Children in Need.
For those wanting a dash of nostalgia, car clubs will be turning back the clock with special displays in the Vintage Village.
There will be more information here when it becomes available.
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
line-ups & rumours