WIN FESTIVAL TICKETS!
courtesy of Barn On The Farm
win a pair of Saturday/Sunday camping tickets to Barn On The Farm 2019Just answer the simple question below!
Barn on the Farm is an independent down-to-earth gathering of like-minded music lovers who congregate as one united community each year on an actual working farm in Gloucester. (Pigs, hens etc but beware of ostriches!). It is the place to hook up with old friends, party with new ones and check out an impressive range of music Ahead of the game when it comes to sourcing the best emerging talent it is renowned as the go-to festival for discovering the headliners of tomorrow. Ed Sheeran, Hozier, George Ezra, James Bay, Ben Howard, Rag’n’Bone Man, Tom Grennan, Tom Misch have all passed through the barn gates before exploding internationally. This year has Sam Fender, Maggie Rogers, Lewis Capaldi, Maverick Sabre, Zak Abel, Swim Deep, Gabrielle Aplin, and more.
Small but perfectly formed, Barn on the Farm is spread over 3 stages (The Barn, Outside and Main), only a hop, skip and hoedown apart. It started 10 years ago with Josh, a barn, a couple of bands, a few pints and very high expectations.10 years on, Barn on the Farm is looking forward to celebrating with some very special friends this summer. Expect the unexpected.
Barn on the Farm is an eco-conscious festival which continues to reduce its waste, single use plastics and tackle its impact on the environment. There are locally-sourced craft beers, ciders and ranges of food inc vegan offerings, yoga classes, screen printing workshops, microlight flights over the farm & Gloucestershire, secret & immersive performances, and it's fully accessible being no more than 15 mins from Gloucester town centre and train station. For lovers of the weird and wonderful, the Barn on the Farm family has created Invisible Sports which is played regularly across the event.
For more info see the Barn On The Farm website.
- Only one entry per person.
- The competition is open to all UK residents except employees of efestivals.co.uk and companies involved in the competition.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is 9am, Friday 31st May 2019. The winners names, and the results, will be announced on this webpage soon after.
- The winner's contact details will be passed to the competition partner in order for the prize to be fulfilled.
- Each competition entrant will (if not already) be subscribed to the Festivals Newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- The winning entries are selected at random from all correct entries.
- The judges decision is final.
- The prize does not include any accommodation at the event.
- The winner must redeem the prize. It is not transferable.
- The prize is not redeemable for cash or resale. No exchange, refund, resale or equivalent monetary value offered.
Question: what year did Sam Fender first play at Barn on the Farm?
latest on this festival
line-ups & rumours
festival home page