The Audio Farm returns to The Workhouse, Llanfyllin, Powys, Wales from Friday 29th August to Monday 1st September 2014.
The Courtyard Stage: Pigbag, Tantz, Ushti Baba, Silverclub, Templebys, Mama Moonshine, Age Of Glass, The Harlequin Dynamite, Mr Phormula, Fasta Benj, Snapped Ankles, A Man About a Dog, Tacsi, and Mr Phormula and Huw Warren.
The Sundance Stage: Flamingus, Cy Humphreys (Purp&Soul/ArtForm), Jock Lee, Studio Swiss (Crow Castle Cuts), Renochild, Matt Ward (Wet Play), Annabel Fraser (Hupendi Muziki Wangu?!), Tay (audio farm), John Scudamore (Manipulate), Rob Ash, Quixano (zutekh), Butty, Rothmans Presents ......;
Jam For Peace Acoustic Stage: Mobius Loop, Templebys, Ben Playford, Spiral Scouts, Phil & Ruth, Tom Stedman, James Harrison, James Key with Sarah Boyd, Ben Playford and The Spooky Boots.
Home Of The Drum: Sam Watson (freerotation), Alex Downey, Gaz Roberts (live), Dan Eds (luvjam), Defusion, James Hollowood (audio farm), Pete Mangalore, Duckett (freerotation), Black (Now Wave/Lost Control), Acid Gypsy, and Pheeva.
Electric Chandelier: Perseus Traxx (live), Steevio and Suzybee (live), Luv*Jam, Jennifer Dahlgren, MPH (audio farm), Rick Nicholls and Johnny Abstract (midnight drive), Tay (audio farm), Damo B (Bohemian Grove), Asher (sauce), Micheal Williams (audio farm), and Dan English (naive melody).
Tickets are priced at £50 for weekend pass.
buy tickets now >
In the true spirit of grass-roots Festivalism, the second annual gathering of the Audio Farm promises to be bursting with more creativity and innovative music. From the weird and wonderful curios and cabaret acts to the alluring and peaceful surroundings of the healing gardens, it’s a weekend of all out hedonism, or time to unwind and expand our consciousness.
Gates open 10am Friday, close Monday afternoon. Music will commence on Friday afternoon 1pm and will go on till late Sunday evening, so come pitch your tents early and enjoy the camp camaraderie.
* The Courtyard Stage ~ Live bands, Reggae, Dub, Folk, Funk, Jazz , Ska, Electronic
* The Sun Dance Stage ~ Electronic beats with the earth beneath your feet
* Home of the Drum ~ A place to dance to a higher state
* Electric Chandelier ~ The room of Eclectic Electronica
* The Envirolution Sacred Garden ~ A place of beauty. Watch performers, activities and relax
* Jam for Peace Tent ~ Live acoustics, something for the strange, cabaret by night
* Tent Of Symmetry ~ Circus school, Kundalini yoga,hand crafting, shamanic teachings, evocative cinema
* Performers Corner ~ Fire shows, juggling, and magicians
* Healing Tepee ~ Healing, balancing, opening
* Audio Farmers Market ~ Stalls, delights and mind bending games
More information will be here when available.
latest on this festival
festival home page
joining Age of Glass, Beatniks, Consciousness Collective, Dharma Blitz, Mobius Loop, & more
line-ups & rumours