Goldfrapp

Guest ATB

Got to agree with previous posters, the '04 performance was amazing. This was the firsttime that I saw Goldfrapp and I was just passing by the Other Stage and thought why not give it a try. I ended up about 10 ft from the barrier and was transfixed. Absolutely amazing live set.

I got all excited thinking Goldfrapp for 2010!! :P

...then I saw this is an old thread started "May 7 2008" :P and obviously linked to Goldfrapp that year who were excellent on The Pyramid BTW.

I did truly drool and the music was pretty sweet too. :P

(now where is that YouTube clip with the scantily clad backing singers doing the pole dancing..... :P )

...who were excellent on The Pyramid BTW.

I did truly drool and the music was pretty sweet too. :P

(now where is that YouTube clip with the scantily clad backing singers doing the pole dancing..... :P )

...Dunno, depends on whether or not that's the best you can do these days :P
Edited by Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

Anyone who appreciates Alison's more suggestive performances would do well to check out the Wonderful Electric live DVD. During "Yes Sir (I can boogie)" she plays some bizarre electronic instrument by fellating it, marvellous.

• 2 months later...

Goldfrapp HAVE to be there - I remember reading an interview in a magazine where Eavis had gave a sort of diary account of bookings up to 2008 (sorry can't remember which one) but anyway Goldfrapp were discussed and I got the distinct impression ME loves a bit of Goldfrapp (or Alison) and was hell bent on getting them

I love a bit of Goldfrapp

my view of them is that the last album was fantastic to listen to but their first few albums were brilliant to get dirty/muddy to. Last album, even though I love listening to it, did not really work for me on the Sunday in 2008

dead cert to play this year I would have thought. But please keep them away from the pyramid - they had the worst possible slot for their music in 2008 - Pyramid - Sunday and afternoon. Bring on a sunset other slot or Park stage slot, or maybe headline JP?