Big Tent headliner finishes before main stage headliner starts?

Guest russellelly

Sugababes have claimed that they are excited about watching the Sex Pistols at this year's Isle of Wight Festival.

Heidi Range said she was looking forward to watching the veteran punk stars at the summer bash and revealed that she would be packing some "silver glitter wellies" for the weekend.

"We’re really excited about playing the Isle of Wight. I remember being really scared when we first did a festival as people had opinions about it," she told the Daily Star.

"Hopefully this will be the first one we can stay over at. I want to see the Sex Pistols, who are on the main stage after we finish in the tent.

"I’ve got a new pair of silver glitter wellies that I’m looking forward to wearing."

She added: "We had some dancers for the tour so I think we're going to bring them to the festival."

The Isle of Wight Festival takes place on June 13-15. Kaiser Chiefs, Sex Pistols and The Police are the headliners.

was hoping they would be on at the same time to save getting crushed in there