Coundown

Guest timespeedsup

Holy Smoke! It's tomorrow!!

1-1.jpg

A welcome end to countdown based image searching.

I'd like to thank all my fans for their support in the last few weeks and Timespeedsup for starting the thread in the first place.

See you all tomorrow.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..I think I was, once, rash enough to call you deluded - at the risk of repeating myself......

Thank god that's over - PLEASE, don't start again next Monday, Wychwood has enough trouble selling out!

Right, I'm off to load the car and then depart for Bristol.If I don't manage to get online, which I should do before we set off in the morning, see you all there!

Safe journeys everyone. :)

Haha! You all thought it was the end! But no, mr blue has another number hidden away. And the number is neither positive nor negative and has no weight. If there are no items to be counted, this remains the final result..........

2000_98_1---Number-Zero_web.jpg

See you all later!!!

Edited by mr blue

right the cars loaded up- i only live in witney( the same place were their office is)- leaving at 10ish so hopefully be there by 11, dont know how long it will take to put the tent up though....its new and we got no instructions........ ;)

so if you see someone strugging with a tent this afternoon with a bright yellow tee shirt on- that'll be me.

have a good one all :)

WOOP! :huh:

A Festival! Today!

Sorry I missed you Mr.Blue, I hear you're every bit as 'interesting' as I had envisaged - please, please, start the Countdown soon.

For those of us on simple 'dial-up' it's such a joy waiting for hours to see the Jackson Five slowly emerging from the ether.............

The 'cutting' Marooned - you STILL owe me a pint