The Pets Thread

Lithium05

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed him making mistakes more and more frequently...I agree this one is particularly bad!

et te bruta?

That's your worst presentation of English yet mate.

I feel somewhat let down. Extremely lazy. D-

I'm reverting to a feral state. I hope only to communicate through grunting by June 29th.

Edited by sifimaster

Yeah I like gerbils, I'm after something a bit bigger that recognises me as another being though. A gerbil just wanders all over you shitting and pissing itself as it goes

I used to have Guineapigs as a kid and they were cool. Used to have a "run" for them that we'd put out on the lawn and they'd come running over squeeling at you if they saw you out there with them. Of course they were only really after the food (dandelions were a favourite) but it was still nice.

Especially considering (as I mentioned earlier) our cat's a miserable f*cker who hides if it thinks someone's nearby :)

ETA: Woo a three page thread, a new personal best :lol:

Edited by Lithium05

Yeah I like gerbils, I'm after something a bit bigger that recognises me as another being though. A gerbil just wanders all over you shitting and pissing itself as it goes :lol:

The problem with gerbils & hamster, etc is that if you let them out of the cage they run & hide then avoid you till you manage to recapture them. Rats on the other hand activley seek company & come straight to you

Edited by wullie72

Still find it amusing you called your rat Satan culty

Satan, Vladamere and Jesus (she was of course female).

My mother referred to him as James though. No doubt for the purposes of polite society. After James Herbert whom she presumed I was taking influence from. As well as drugs. If only she'd known the truth.

Have had many different rodents (hamsters, gerbils, mice, never any rats though) over the years, though getting cats put a stop to that. I had stick insects for a couple of years when I was about 10, I loved them dearly. My Dad's had snakes too. Now we're just a boring cat family though.

Tiger:

dscf0017fg6.jpg

Mittens:

img0418kd5.jpg

Evil Mittens:

mittensfangsvi5.jpg