The Maladies Of Bellafontaine

Guest timespeedsup

I've discovered our first Wychwood band! ie An unknown act that sounds rather worth seeing. Tuneful, fey, jiggy, accessible, xylophonists, & French. Or as they put it themselves,

Seven folky tramps transcending the gutter and zooming to Jupiter on a psych-tinged booze-fuelled bottle rocket

Go listen (and download) here: Link

& I must be right, cos Mrs TSU and middle-child-TSU both like what they've heard. <_<

Edit to add: Jeez, Friday is getting packed with cracking acts....

Edited by timespeedsup

• 3 weeks later...
Wychwood bods, are The Maladies gonna clash with Dreadzone &/or Proclaimers? Cos we want our cake and to eat it.... :D

& are we gonna get an overall time schedule in advance so we can play the planning game???

Now if I were LASHED TO THE GILLS I could watch Dumpy's Rusty Nuts or Shane Ward & think them both the best thing since Glastonbury. Especially if they were playing together.

Ah, is that your point about The Maladies????? :D

Separated at birth.... :blink:

Shayne_Ward_Breathless_CD_Single_Cover.jpg

Shane Warne

r121660_388999.jpg

Shane Ward

Hey timespeedsup,

Glad that you found the Maladies and enjoyed. They are playing as a special line up brought to you by The Doghouse in Halifax, who are bring a whole gang of bands from up north especially for Wychwood. They are on pretty early so the friday so you'll have to look lively putting up the tent etc... but they are on before Dreadzone and The Proclaimers so you'll have no excuses to miss them.