Faith No More

Guest 0livavu

Faith No More?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Where would Faith No More fit in for you?

• Friday headliner
    • Saturday headliner
    • Sunday headliner
    • Second on the bill
    • Third or lower on the bill
    • At a different festival

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know i never saw kate nash my g/f went to spain so consequently i never ended up attending that particular gig and in answer to your question yes i would. would you rather see them than kate nash? or is she your dirty little secret hehe

There wouldn't be much demand for them as headliners, most of the Reading crowd wouldn't even know who they are.

Reunions are kind of hollow anyway. It gave me the chance to see The Stooges, for which I'm grateful, but it normally stinks of musicians who lack the talent/drive to carry on doing something individual, and just want the easy money and attention of being in a high profile rock band again.

Edited by King Blue

I almost dropped a bollock when I read that!

FNM are favourite all time band and I would love to see them and I was very disappointed Peeping Tom pulled out last year.

I think the chance of FNM ever reforming are as likely as I am growing a second penis.

FNM's influence is often overlooked but I think unwittingly they invented Nu-Metal. Whether or not that's something to be proud of I don't know.

Patton is a total ass though.

Edited by hitmanhague

It annoys me when people say stuff like "I like a bit of everything" when it comes to music.

Now that's not strictly true is it?

You could ask who their favourite Swedish Melodic Death Metal band are or who their favourite Blackended Folk-Sludge Metal band are.

I get annoyed by the strangest things, maybe I should seek help!

I really doubt anyone is being literal when they say 'they like everything'. It'd be impossible and a blatant lie. I suspect they normally mean they are open minded about what they listen to ,or at least to a certain degree (i doubt many self proclaimed open minded festival goers will like classical music for example).

Nothing wrong with having a varied music taste. There's little worse than music 'fans' who align themselves to a certain genre and claim its the best.

Everyone inclined in a certain way when it comes to what music they like. It's when the genre a band are linked to is more important than the music itself that it gets on my nerves. A prime example is the multitude of Libertine wannabe bands with inexplicably large followings.

I really doubt anyone is being literal when they say 'they like everything'. It'd be impossible and a blatant lie. I suspect they normally mean they are open minded about what they listen to ,or at least to a certain degree (i doubt many self proclaimed open minded festival goers will like classical music for example).

Nothing wrong with having a varied music taste. There's little worse than music 'fans' who align themselves to a certain genre and claim its the best.