GOT SOME TICKETS!

Guest ryanthebeast

I've eventually got 6 tickets for me and my mates after days and days of looking through ebay and various websites. Im so happy, we have been the last 5 years and was absolutely gutted when I thought we were going to miss out (didnt have the money at the time they went on sale). But anyway now I have tickets I could do with some info :O I have done a few searches but Im rushing about trying to do things I thought i'd leave a few questions and see if the good people of efests could help me out :angry:

Anyway

Does the campsite open wednesday this year?

Were driving down for the first time this year (hopefully) Is there still ferry tickets available, and where is the best place to get them from?

Do you need to pay for parking at the festival beforehand or when you arrive?

Thats all I can think of at the moment ill add some more if they come to me. Any help would be great :D

See you all at the Isle Of Wight :P

Glad you got some tix!

Campsite looks like it's opening on the usual Thursday, we've not heard anything otherwise from the promoters, it's just that the license would let them.

I've never driven to the fest, and don't plan to, so can't help you with those Qs.

parking is free....i drove last year and driving again this year

as for which ferry really depends where you are traveling from and who has tickets left!!!! IE if you are coming from dorest/wales direction come across via lymington-yarmouth, else go via southampton or portsmouth