P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Priceless!!!!

After reading this thread i've ordered a whiz feedom from ebay - £9.99 delivered. I think I'll have a few practice runs as you ladies have advised! One question though, if any of you have used them in the longdrops as opposed to the female urinals then I assume when you use it you lean forward?

Got mine today B)

Must say it is soooo much easier than the she-pee to use. You don't have to push it as snugly to your 'lady garden' and with it being soft and flexible it doesn't dig in when trying to get a reasonable seal. Seems to be a better design altogether.

Tremendous !!

Can also use it as a fake nose on halloween B)

Got mine today B)

Must say it is soooo much easier than the she-pee to use. You don't have to push it as snugly to your 'lady garden' and with it being soft and flexible it doesn't dig in when trying to get a reasonable seal. Seems to be a better design altogether.

Tremendous !!

Can also use it as a fake nose on halloween B)

LADIES...... BEWARE

The shape of your lady garden changes dependant on if, and even what, you are drinking....

I've bought the whizz to replace my she-pee as found it useless at last year's festivals. Whizz is a doddle when sober, easy when pissed on vodka but for some reason when I was pissed off cider last night I managed to do it completely wrong & wet myself !!

Don't know if I was getting too cocky (scuse the pun) or something more sinister is at the bottom of a can of merry down cider.... ;)

Will have to drink more cider to test it out again.

I'm sorry it went horribly wrong for you hun. If it fails to work under the influence of cider then maybe a few of us may have problems!

However, I have since tried the Whizz in the shower twice and have leant forward slightly and I can happily report it worked perfectly. I'm not brave enough to try out of the shower just yet though! And after Sharonstoned's unfortunate accident plenty of practice both sober and pissed will be required!