P-MATES/SHE PEES!

Guest bruciebonus

Hey Girlies!! (and maybe some blokes -_- )

Does any one know if there will be a p mate stall at glastonbury this year? I usually buy them when im at T in the Park and they are invaluable.!!! Beats havin to squat in a minging loo!! just wondering if it might be worth my while bulk buying off the p mate website so i have enough for glastonbury and T in the Park and possibly save some money aswell!!!

<_<

p.s forgot to ask if any of you can remember how much they normally charge??

Edited by bruciebonus

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Girlies!! (and maybe some blokes <_< )

Does any one know if there will be a p mate stall at glastonbury this year? I usually buy them when im at T in the Park and they are invaluable.!!! Beats havin to squat in a minging loo!! just wondering if it might be worth my while bulk buying off the p mate website so i have enough for glastonbury and T in the Park and possibly save some money aswell!!!

-_-

p.s forgot to ask if any of you can remember how much they normally charge??

Hi

I seem to remember that water aid just asked for a donation. I think your best looking around as now you can get Plastic she pees with a protective bag (just need to rinse after eachuse - greener for enviroment as well) and beats paying everytime you need a pee!

Ill be taking my own this year - cant beat em. -_-

I've been thinking about this, and realised that it's only before going to the festivals that I think I need one, when I'm there the toilets aren't really an issue (though that might be due to being so out of it).

I'd like someone to convince me though, because I really want one :unsure:

Morning!

I brought the purple Whizz for last years Glasto and I have to say that it was fab! Its make of a thin rubber so you can squash it up so it its into your bag and then it just pings open again when you need it.

Best points of the whizz ...

1. Not having to sit near any manky loo's.

2.Needing to wee in the night and being able to do it in a bottle!

3.Its very clean

4.When not at the festival you can walk in when your husband is in the bath and freak the hell out of him by standing there doing a wee!

5. you can write in the snow like men do!!!!!

Morning!

I brought the purple Whizz for last years Glasto and I have to say that it was fab! Its make of a thin rubber so you can squash it up so it its into your bag and then it just pings open again when you need it.

3.Its very clean

4.When not at the festival you can walk in when your husband is in the bath and freak the hell out of him by standing there doing a wee!

I am certainly interested in using some such item, and have looked at the site....

In the 'how to use' pics it shows u dont need to partially undress - is this right? Anyone used it like this??

Im thinking of the guys you see lined up peeing freely while us gals are in yet another queue waiting forever and wishing theyd not held off as long as they did before finally giving up and going to queue!!

Is it feasible to carry one with you, whip it out like the lads do against a tree/hoarding/burger van and bobs yer uncle???

I know this would attract mortified stares from the menfolk - but really, sometimes u just wouldnt care.

What i WOULD care about is if it didnt work and i ended up err......flooding.... down my jeans or such !!!

From the pic, seems like i would actually want to hold it more 'under' my undercarriage as opposed to so 'frontal'.....but am happy to be swayed if someone has experience :unsure:

Definitely a life saver in the middle of the night in the tent tho !!

I have now got an image of a huge line of girls pee'ing against a fence !!! and the men staring agog at our impudence !!! :( lol

I am certainly interested in using some such item, and have looked at the site....

In the 'how to use' pics it shows u dont need to partially undress - is this right? Anyone used it like this??

Im thinking of the guys you see lined up peeing freely while us gals are in yet another queue waiting forever and wishing theyd not held off as long as they did before finally giving up and going to queue!!

Is it feasible to carry one with you, whip it out like the lads do against a tree/hoarding/burger van and bobs yer uncle???

I know this would attract mortified stares from the menfolk - but really, sometimes u just wouldnt care.

What i WOULD care about is if it didnt work and i ended up err......flooding.... down my jeans or such !!!

From the pic, seems like i would actually want to hold it more 'under' my undercarriage as opposed to so 'frontal'.....but am happy to be swayed if someone has experience :(

Definitely a life saver in the middle of the night in the tent tho !!

I have now got an image of a huge line of girls pee'ing against a fence !!! and the men staring agog at our impudence !!! :D lol

great idea was thinking about travel johns for the tent at night,what does everyone think about the whizz bags you can attach the whizz to it and wee into the bag, am just a bit worried about emptying it in the toilet, would be embarrasing bit maybe I could but it in a bag so no one can see it?

My daughter (14) is going this year with me, so I have bought her some Traveljohn http://www.traveljohn.co.uk/ thingies for the late nights, so she does not have to go out of her tent in the middle of the night should nature scream.

She (surprised me) thought it was a very cool idea....

I will point her at this thread cos us blokes dont really think about the whole sitting down bit, when going for a jimmy.....

Struds

my best advice would be if your using one you need to practice before hand (while practicing i had a few need a shower moments after).....i bought one and found that if i had tight jeans on there was no way i could use it without me butt showing but fly trousers worked fine....although managed to get around this by just wearing a floaty tie around skirt round me waist could dop me trousers as much as i liked them and no one could see ought.....never did try it wearing a long shirt and i would imagine it might not be the easiest

as for travel johns they are designed to just go straight into them no adaptions needed :-) and they were a life saver for me late at night in the tent...you just ziplock them shut and they garentee no leaks there filled with the stuff they put in nappies or sommat like that and it all goes solid:-) so you can handbag um and drop um off at the nearest bin.

if all else fails it could be expensive but you could use the toilets with a travel john no having to sit down and no risk of peeing down ya leg with a shee pee

Morning!

3.Its very clean