Taking a virgin...

Guest Tommy

Langdale? Langdale WOLF? OMG is that really you?

You don't happen to have any of that home-brew on you this year? :):blink::)

We've got the campfire going again (I think last year's must've eventually gone out...) see you over there? :D

• 2 years later...

Taking my youngest sister. I've two and the older one's on her third after I took her first in 2005.

We were late to get tickets this year so have had to sort our transport separately from the rest of our gang who are taking our gear for us.

Me and the youngun are taking a wheeled coolbox full of booze and making the journey on the train tuesday morning. Looking forward to seeing her face when we make it on to site.

We are taking 6 in our group this year, sister and five friends. Can't wait to see their faces as we bimble around! I remember my first time I was totally gob smacked heightened by intoxicating substances and I thought I could never be any happier. 7 weeks till those gates open woop woop.

Taking a virgin for the third time running (not the same one obviously). The first time was my missus (wife since Feb this year) and she was a legend, the second time was a mate who never stopped moaning the whole time (thankfully he is not returning), this year it is my stepson's first big festival. We took him to his first Creamfields in 2005 but at 21 he is now ready for the big one. Can't wait to show him the sights, bcos you get to see the placed afresh as a tour guide.

You gotta blindfold the virgin and take them to the stone circle that's the only way to do it, we are taking 6 virgins this year lol!!

Taking two virgins this year myself!

Have told them that we're showing them where the railway track is (for a reference point), the Brothers Bar & the Cider Bus.......and that's it! Then they are in control of us! Hoping to see the festival with fresh eyes this year :P