Taking a virgin...

Guest Tommy

Not this year ;)

I have done it before tho, always fun seeing them gawp in amazement at everything.

Best thing is to take them on a tour of the site on Wednesday or Thursday, ending at the stone circle - take them right to the top, but don't let them turn around until you reach the fence - then watch them smile :)

Edited by Chocky

We were Virgins last year and whilst it was nice to go with people who had been before. I cannot help but feel that I just wanted to experience the place for myself. Sure, it was great seeing the stuff on the Wednesday night and hearing how great everything is, but more than being told I wanted to experience it! Trouble when going is a group is too much compromise...unless you define clear boundaries beforehand. Meeting up when you feel like it and not giving two hoots if you dont make it etc.

Plus it didnt help that it was like being on a package holiday with every single point being referenced and not once did we walk to the back of the stone circle instead we faffed about for most of the night whilst everyone else seemed to be having a good time. Oh well. Everything we didnt do last year, we'r doing this year. Cannot wait!

Edited by Sober

Best thing is to take them on a tour of the site on Wednesday or Thursday, ending at the stone circle - take them right to the top, but don't let them turn around until you reach the fence - then watch them smile ;)

Nah, the other way around.

She fully expects me to wander off on my own a lot. It's one of the things I love doing at Glastonbury. You can't beat a good mooch around.

I took two last year and am taking one this year - I'm excited!

I have also persuaded another friend to come with me - she came to my first one when we were twelve but she hasnt been since - think it will be a VERY diferent experience for her!

We're taking 2 virgins this year. Did the whole 'take them to the stone circle and don't let them turn arround until the to' thing with a couple of virgins last year and their faces were a picture. I'll be doing it again this year

]

My fiancee's first year! It could go either way to be honest, can't be as bad as last time though, when I decided to leave her at home and went with a mate instead :blink: she almost removed my left testicle for that one!

Edited by Skezzer

i'm taking 2. its great though as a mate that came with me in 04 and a mate from 05 are coming. i've got a good feeling about this one