only seven bands on mainstage on the sunday?

Guest ziggy stardust

i've noticed now that lilly allen has pulled out there is only 7 bands playing on the mainstage on the sunday. does anyone think there will be another act announced. because there are ten bands playing the mainstage on the saturday and in last year there was ten bands on the sat and sun. i am aware tht there is island band/s to be announced to open the sunday. but i think the line up needs another act. how can the kooks be main supprt to the police???? mental. im hoping another act does get announced. what is the general opinion or thought on this>?

hmm i very much doubt that feeder will get moved to the mainstage. i really cannot see how they can put the kooks as main support on the sunday. a slot previously filled by richard ashcroft and keane in past years.not really on the same level is it.

richard ashcroft perhaps, keane aren't really that big...

I reckon they should of just put the music on the main stage

Just read the Lily Allen thread.

I didnt realise she was fully out, where was she in the bill, quite close to the top I think... Hmm, I'd like to see someone amazing replace.

Mr Giddings, one from the list below please:

Weezer

Jimmy Eat World

Anberlin

Motion City Soundtrack

Thanks!

Just read the Lily Allen thread.

I didnt realise she was fully out, where was she in the bill, quite close to the top I think... Hmm, I'd like to see someone amazing replace.

Mr Giddings, one from the list below please:

Weezer

Jimmy Eat World

Anberlin

Motion City Soundtrack

Thanks!

i've noticed now that lilly allen has pulled out there is only 7 bands playing on the mainstage on the sunday. does anyone think there will be another act announced. because there are ten bands playing the mainstage on the saturday and in last year there was ten bands on the sat and sun. i am aware tht there is island band/s to be announced to open the sunday. but i think the line up needs another act. how can the kooks be main supprt to the police???? mental. im hoping another act does get announced. what is the general opinion or thought on this>?
Edited by nodge

id go for motion city soundtrack......someone at work stuck a album on and i liked it <_<

i work in a music store...i can listen to them all day if i want <_<