GCSE Results Clash?

Guest tdrules

I found out today that my GCSE Results Day will be Thursday 21st August, does that clash with Leeds?

Also, enrolment for 6th Form is 21st-26th, so is there anyway to pick up my results AND go to the festival?

I thought of going to Leeds on Wednesday (with the early entry thingy), pitch my tent, get a wristband, walk out to pick up my results, come back.

Is that possible?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get ur mum to pick em up. If I remember rightly you should be able to write a letter or just inform the school, then get her to tx u. Unless ur expecting bad results wait til after dont let em ruin ur fest lol.

Neways I done that with my A-levels a few years back when I was on hols

Seriously, don't bother. Its what, 3 or 4 hours all in? Plus no doubt you'll end up going home for a shower or something. Plus you need a sober driver (and you need to get out of the car park on the Thursday - good luck with that!) Its not really worth going on the Wednesday if you're doing that. Get someone to txt you your results, have an awesome weekend, go register for sixth form on the 26th. Done :P

yeah, what other people have said. either get your mates to grab them and text you, or, they get posted out anyway, so get your mum or summit to open then n text you.

gcse's arent the end of the world anyway, so in my opinion its not urgent that you know your results instantly. unless you fail them all miserably (which im sure you wont, as they seem to be getting easier and easier!!) you should still be able to do whatever you planned, college or whatever.

on a side note, i have no idea when my graduation is...... hmmm. think it mite be june or july-ish