Festival Licensing application

Guest adstristar

This is news !

Thankfully I’ve taken Wednesday off so I can make it there for 12 to reserve spaces but unsure if Jay can take another day off.

So does this mean two nights of Karaoke in town :lol:

Is anyone else going to try to make it for Wednesday i imagine some of you have booked ferry's already.

good idea about the wednesday campsite opening bit a little late now really most people I am sure have booked time off work etc and ferries!!

Myself being one I have only taken Thursday till Monday off!!

Edited by Andrew_iow

The thing is is that the application is not just for this year but for the next 2 years as well...so maybe all will be as is this year......but the main stage will not open on thursday but the arena will be open....with an apllication for the big screens to be operational from 6pm on the thursday.

All in all it paves the way for the next 3 festivals.

Might still get a ticket yet

I have feeling it might a mistake about the Wednesday or its for the traders etc. But we will see if it is correct then really it should have been mentioned before or leave that till next year, either way ill be there Thursday!! :lol:

On the ferries side of things you couls always book the wednesday at a cheap price and cancel the ferry on the peak premium time.....I doubt the prices on the ferries for the wednesday will be sky high as there is not the demand at the moment...but be quick I reckon......also note it is only an application...it has not been accepted yet!

And as you said in previous post it may be for traders only>

Edited by adstristar

This is news !

Thankfully I’ve taken Wednesday off so I can make it there for 12 to reserve spaces but unsure if Jay can take another day off.

So does this mean two nights of Karaoke in town ;)

Is anyone else going to try to make it for Wednesday i imagine some of you have booked ferry's already.

any news about this??? ive booked my ferry for thursday

This is news !

So does this mean two nights of Karaoke in town ;)

hope so because i prop wont be able to change my booking

great :lol:

if this does happen, it'll be easier to save loads of space for everyone.

suppose we will just have to wait and see thankfully i've not booked anything yet.