Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vincent discoboots

Work available at Summer Sundae

Hi all,

I appreciate we are many months away from SSW but it is today I begin my search for bar staff to work at DMH over the weekend. I am looking for a few, preferably experienced, bar staff to join our team for the weekend.

If you are interested please feel free to pm me or pop a post on here and Ill get back to you with details for this year.

My one hope for this year is to get Mr Black behind a bar for at least one shift, and maybe even sober!! :lol:

Cheers y'all

Vinny!

hey, i was behind the bar for the closing party was i not........

deal, i'll do a shift for fun, sober, subject to band times allowing. i'll even give my wages to charity (ie my belmont hotel bar tab).

sean : sorry, dont you live in a comfortable stoneygate residence less than 2 miles away. my flat is over 100 miles.

discoboots : i think you should force miss ward and miss anderson to do a shift in payment for their tickets.

Miss Ward do a bar shift - you are having a laugh aren't you?! S'pose it wouldnt hurt to ask!

Miss Anderson on the other hand Im sure will be here to assist in some form! Is this a veilled request to form some sort of threesome bar team?

Miss Ward do a bar shift - you are having a laugh aren't you?! S'pose it wouldnt hurt to ask!

Miss Anderson on the other hand Im sure will be here to assist in some form! Is this a veilled request to form some sort of threesome bar team?

Cliquey cliquey clique-boys.

I'll do a shift, for nothing, though I haven't worked behind a bar since 1991. Is this some kind of challenge?

Hi all,

thanks for the interest and yes I am on the look out for staff still so I will be in touch shortly.

Will be back to work Tuesday (18th) next week and will be in touch regaring more details.

Minimum age is 18 btw!

Cheers

Vinny!

Hi all,

thanks for the interest and yes I am on the look out for staff still so I will be in touch shortly.

Will be back to work Tuesday (18th) next week and will be in touch regaring more details.

Minimum age is 18 btw!

Cheers

Vinny!

looking forward to working the festival again this year. it's worth it just for the after party, let alone the festival and the great set of guys running it!

Hi all,

I appreciate we are many months away from SSW but it is today I begin my search for bar staff to work at DMH over the weekend. I am looking for a few, preferably experienced, bar staff to join our team for the weekend.

If you are interested please feel free to pm me or pop a post on here and Ill get back to you with details for this year.

My one hope for this year is to get Mr Black behind a bar for at least one shift, and maybe even sober!! :lol:

Cheers y'all

Vinny!

hey, i was behind the bar for the closing party was i not........

deal, i'll do a shift for fun, sober, subject to band times allowing. i'll even give my wages to charity (ie my belmont hotel bar tab).

Hello there

I'm on the lookout for bar work at this event and wondered if you might still need anyone? I have a good deal of bar/restaurant experience. Hope to hear from you

Many thanks

Liz

Are you still looking for bar staff? Myself and a friend would be happy to work over the weekend and have experience of working in bars.

Thanks,

Tom