The cribs added to the Saturday line up

Guest roland rat

From what Ive heard they're good I reckon.

Well for me, that's made a pretty cack saturday, no better. The Cribs didn't really impress me live although they seem to be gaining popularity pretty quickly right now. Thought their material was pretty average and totally lacked stage presence.....hey ho just hope they sun's shining so i can have a nice snooze.

So your point is.........?

Pointless post frankly Betty!!!

IF you dont like our IOW forum.....DO ONE. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

the cribs are the best live band at the moment. theyve nearly played their 500th gig since 2003! thats like 100 gigs a year meaning on average a gig every 3-4 days!

thats f**king dedication my friends. seen them live 6 times and gets better every time, plus since johnny marr has joined the band you might get to see him on the island as well :lol:

the cribs are the best live band at the moment. theyve nearly played their 500th gig since 2003! thats like 100 gigs a year meaning on average a gig every 3-4 days!

thats f**king dedication my friends. seen them live 6 times and gets better every time, plus since johnny marr has joined the band you might get to see him on the island as well :lol:

Some of us do know who they are, and IMO they're pretty average live. Thankfully most people on here have their own minds and go along to make up their own opinion so i'm sure your very positive view and my very negative one actually mean sod all at the end of the day! Like all bands, can't please all the people all the time and there are plenty of other acts there i know are excellent live.

Some of us do know who they are, and IMO they're pretty average live. Thankfully most people on here have their own minds and go along to make up their own opinion so i'm sure your very positive view and my very negative one actually mean sod all at the end of the day! Like all bands, can't please all the people all the time and there are plenty of other acts there i know are excellent live.

you're acting like I was trying to inflict my opinion on you/everyone else or something?! I was only saying why I love them and think that they are a band who've really worked hard to get where they are so don't make it out to be something that I wasn't implying, because of course plenty of people know them.