BIG TOP @ IOWF

Guest Andy Davis

One thing that everyone has seemed to miss is the fact a timetable has not been issued yet...do you really think that they would put the headliners on to clash???

Maybe the headliners will be earlier than the main stage in the Big Top....if they are to have DJ's in the Big Top then that is what they may have when Pistols and Police are playing....we can only hope....

At the end of the day yes it is fantastic to have choice but do you think Giddings has got it wrong this time...the beauty of IOW is the fact they have one main stage......and will the Big top be large enough to cope with the potential 50,000 that want to have a nose round...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats true when i saw prodigy at reading festival a fair few years ago in one of thease huge big tops. It got so full they actually stopped letting people in as we were all getting crushed. Well i was about two rows from the front and survived it wasn't to scary, so should be fine. just be prepare to get very hot in there.

I don't think there'll be a problem with crushing. Festy's like Leeds and V have more than 50,000 and similar size tops. Worse it ever gets is for occasions like the Kooks at Leeds two years ago. Rammed tent, 10 deep outside, but no major H+S probs...

I'm not sure about this... one stage was the USP and I can't help but feel The Stranglers and Feeder on the main stage would have made for a better festie overall than have to choose headliners. No clashes was great while it lasted. OTOH the choice may be welcomed by some.

So who's up for Sugababes (no, seriously)?

I'm not sure about this... one stage was the USP and I can't help but feel The Stranglers and Feeder on the main stage would have made for a better festie overall than have to choose headliners. No clashes was great while it lasted. OTOH the choice may be welcomed by some.

So who's up for Sugababes (no, seriously)?

i think i could survive some cheesy karaoke to sugababes :)

girls aloud are coming to bournemouth in a few months...i was tempted to get tickets :)

Girls Aloud to headline IoW09!!

nice one,the stranglers are headlineing the friday night.best live band in the country.