BIG TOP @ IOWF

Guest Andy Davis

Hey guys and gals long time no talk!! Lifes Madness at the moment!

I have just seen that there is a group called "Bjorn Again" playing in the Big Top.... a damn ABBA cover band :) what is the world/festival coming to!!! lol

Nice idea Mr Giddings about the Big Top but it might have been an idea to have some better bands, Feeder great job and Sugababes yes I can see where you are coming from but a ABBA cover band!!!! lol :O

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just seen that there is a group called "Bjorn Again" playing in the Big Top.... a damn ABBA cover band B) what is the world/festival coming to!!! lol

Nice idea Mr Giddings about the Big Top but it might have been an idea to have some better bands, Feeder great job and Sugababes yes I can see where you are coming from but a ABBA cover band!!!! lol :O

oooooooooo a abba tribute band will be fun!!!!

I have just seen that there is a group called "Bjorn Again" playing in the Big Top.... a damn ABBA cover band :O what is the world/festival coming to!!! lol

Nice idea Mr Giddings about the Big Top but it might have been an idea to have some better bands, Feeder great job and Sugababes yes I can see where you are coming from but a ABBA cover band!!!! lol :)

:) you have to admit though chownsy......signing along to abba songs whilst very drunk will be alot of fun!

not a huge pink floyd fan myself...ill stick with abba :)

Well..whatever guys! I'll tag along! I might be drunk though, ok........ :)

You have been sent an invite to the group - check your messages to join in the discussion there. I think the plan is to have all 'off topic' discussion there from now on, hence closing the Virtual Campsite here.

lo russo the singing chef has been annouced for the big top now. And their i was having high hopes for a decent lineup in their. Maybe not now.

And in case you were not aware Feeder will start after The Police have finished. which meens if you wanna see both youll have to leg it

smae here....forget the police...i want to jump around to feeder!

smae here....forget the police...i want to jump around to feeder!

good...we can push through the crowds together to get to the front :lol: